Reviews for Struck Down, But Not Destroyed
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
man, the first two or so sad. i was kinda expecting this to be how this season ends until we got the s8 notice. o_o i liked the crossover a lot.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh wow, those first two stories, what can I say, the thought of Dean actually dying is just too heartbreaking to contemplate (I thought losing Bobby was bad enbough), and then leaving Sam all on his own :(

*I love how it's revealed that Sam never really 'got' the relationship between Dean and Jo!

Sweet third drabble - 'phaser set to stunning' that's just so Dean!

As always, fabulous job x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Starting from the end - I know it wasn't everyone's fave but I really liked DS9 so it was fun reading a wee cross over there.

Bobby's crossing is going to be hard whatever happens but maybe knowing Dean went ahead will make it easier for Bobby - but man, you've left Sam all alone!

Loved the miserable first one - *Sniff*
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Jeez, I shouldn't read this, I shouldn't think about this, I... I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet (yeah, I know - big BOOO for me) - anyway: I don't know which one made me sadder: the first one ("Ha! Sam, I've still... got my... spine, though... yeah?") or the second one ("Yeah, s'pose so. I've had me a good innings, but I know when I've outstayed my welcome.") - somehow the second, because I thought the boys are too rough to him since he turned up as a ghost. Come on Dean - you know the meaning of hyprocrisy? Remember your first reaper, huh? My poor Bobby...

The third one made me chuckle - I really liked DS9 - the best crew ever since Kirk and Spock.

Always an adventure to travel with Ymp-tours - thanks :-)

xx Kate
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ymp, you go where no man has gone before...SPN/DS9 - I only saw a few episodes of that show, but I got all the references - well done! And I just can't comment on the sad drabble. It's enough for this girl to bear that Season 8 may be the last!

Best, Randee
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very nice! The first two were very sad, though. I mean the idea that Dean is gone post their battle with the Levis. *snif*

Liked your Supernatural/ST DS9 crossover though. That was also one of my favorite shows. And loved the Dean/Jadzia banter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/13/2012