Reviews for Things are not what they seem
CeciliaJi chapter 23 . 8/3/2022
This is such a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it
ebafatima chapter 18 . 5/29/2022
very different and unique plot. i have never read a story where caroline is running away from klaus and he us being all obsessed with her like this.
ebafatima chapter 18 . 5/29/2022
JuicyFruit22 chapter 23 . 1/26/2021
Damn that was amazing
nou192005329 chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Lilah
I don't agree with you at all, Elena had a tough life, guess what so did Caroline, intact Caroline should be broken if it was in real life scenarios. She was raped n abused by Damon for weeks, then after she became a vampire, no one addressed it, infact Elena threw a jab at her for jumping in bed with Damon in one episode, Damon never apologized for what he did to her, its messed up, the fact the show is mostly centred on her its terrible enough, but they didn't portray a reaction from her friends for what happened. Imagine having to be on the same team with her rapists, or be around him just to protect ur friend jeez. Klaus killed Jenna cos of his curse, which he never would hv if mikael n Esther even Elijah didn't help to bound him, his violent lashes, fear and paranoia was explained in the show. How can you compare Damon with Klaus? They are not the same. Klaus was a broken abused Man, while Damon was an envious, entitled D-bag, all his actions attributed from lack of Katherine's love, His father's love, well that doesn't turn u to a rapists. Klaus and the original brother has always been about the hunt. If they were sexually abusive to women in their earlier lives, the writers would hv given us a hint, but all we know is that Klaus loves the chase, the appeal of playing fair without influence, he is a Playboy very different from Damon. I was a hardcore Damon fan, even preferred that Stefan died to save him years back, but after rewatching/binge watching TVD again, I just realised we all skipped all he has done. Caroline was not the first young girl, he violently bit, hit and abused. In later seasons he did that to Andy. Damon does the unthinkable becos of mere heartbreak. Mtchewww am done. They are not the same.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 23 . 8/28/2020
Oka, I loved this story! It had everything I needed in life. He was never the villain in her story.
cantspelldamonwithoutdamn chapter 23 . 9/10/2019
So beautiful! I really liked this story! Would of loved to see a scene afterwards about the connection
Catulla chapter 23 . 2/26/2018
This was so cute! I loved it
Lilah chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I really hate when I read a story where Elena is being treated like a bad friend because both of the Salvatore brothers love her. I'm so sick of Caroline crying over not being as good as Elena and being sexism what to Elena please shut the fuck up that's soo season one. Like stop. That doesn't happen on the show. I hate when people put them against eachother. If anyone were to understand Caroline and klaus' relationship beat it would be Elena not fucking Bonnie. Elena knows what is like to love the bad guy. So screw people who hate Damon and Elena and love Klaus and Caroline because they are the same. Fuck you I literally read that one sentence and immediately I knew what was going to happen because it's so common and basic for this community to hate Elena yet DELENA fans love Caroline. I ship them both really hard but ok not gonna boost one ship uo by bringing another one that I love dearly down.
Vangogh92 chapter 23 . 5/26/2017
This was amazing! I loved it so so much! I could probably handle reading about what happened later that night, to be honest. You're a talented writer, I can't wait to read your other stuff!
Angels-heart1 chapter 23 . 2/27/2017
Sweet!
saraaaa chapter 23 . 7/20/2016
amazingggggggggg story loved it
Shesalwaysreading chapter 23 . 5/29/2016
AHUSVVS KABWI DOWG E D WIGS JSGEBI FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! THAT WAS THE BESY ENDING TO ANY STORY EVER AND IM DYING NOW UGH THERE BETTER BE A FUCKING SEQUEL
Blackroses0407 chapter 23 . 11/20/2015
I think the ending was a nice touch. loved the story
Blackroses0407 chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
Ohhhh I feel like things just got very real, very fast.
can't wait.