Reviews for Why Her?
deepinalaska chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Are you ever going to update?
Heartfull chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Might wanna check chapter 3, Jade says she already broke up with Beck, yet in this one they're still together.
akjdnaf chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Awwh, very sweet :) Good thing they were able to get out before he realized it! Good job, and congratulations on completing your very first fic! :3
katiemcmahonx chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Noooooooo! I don't want it to be over! D:
akjdnaf chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
HA HA BRILLIANT! Atta girl Jade, you got that bastard good. Hopefully he suffers even more for what he did to Jade's poor Kitten.

Oh, and then of course, Kitten's not so innocent as we thought :3 Very nicely done. Looking forward to whenever you're able to update!
akjdnaf chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I love the Cade interactions :) They're too cute! And also, BEST way to tell your friends you're dating somebody unexpected xD Oh Jade.

THE SNAKE GUY IS... the guy? CLIFFHANGER!

Going to read the next chapter right now and leave another review for ya :)
katiemcmahonx chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
.God! Fantastic as usual ;D
akjdnaf chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Oh no! Poor Cat, turning to cutting. Poor baby D:

Jade is awesome, being so concerned.

Even her legs? :(

OH MY GOD. THEY KISSED.

Great job! I would have done a crazy long rave review, but I'm supposed to be studying. KEEP IT UP, EXCITED FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :3
katiemcmahonx chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Yay :3

It was fantastic, FAN-TAS-TIC! :D

I'm starting to fall in love with you and this story :D
69Belina69 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This is very short, but brilliant.

Who votes for longer chapters?

All! :D
katiemcmahonx chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Again. Fabulous :3

Maybe the next chapter could be longer but, It's really good :P
akjdnaf chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Heartbreaking. Truly heartbreaking :( Poor, poor Cat. I hope Jade can find some way to kick that guy's butt! Or, you know, take care of him some other way. Good job! Excited for what comes next :)
69Belina69 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This is awesome, I love it :D

Update soon please!
katiemcmahonx chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
It's Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
katiemcmahonx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very good for your First ever Fan-Fic. I have nothing bad to say about this, just continue what your doing :)