Reviews for Moments
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
So sad
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
That was a super sweet ending! I loved it!
Maddy Mountney chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! That chapter was soooooo amazing! Could image yourself bumping into Liam Payne at an airport than going on a date with him? Like, that would be seriously amazing!
xxyou'remykryptonitexx chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Okay this is gonna sound creepily obssessed but it's just a random fact I found in a mag! I swear I don't actualy reserch this stuff! Haha but yeah you siad Liam was wearing Calvin Klein's yeah? It was comfirmed that Niall, Zayn and Harry wear Clavin's Louis wears Topman's and Liam wears Armarni haha! But I honestly don't expect you to know this xx
Peeyamellarklover981 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I was crying the whole time I read this cause Liam Payne is my favorite boy in 1d!
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hello there,

I am not sure if you are aware of it or not, but this fanfiction severly violates the rules of this website. You are breaking rule number four in the "Not Allowed" section of the rules, which states "Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc." I would advise you to either delete this off of Fanfic, as it's not even fanfiction anyway you put it; more like celebfiction. If you still feel the need to post this somewhere else, I suggest LiveJournel, a blog, or perhaps a website dedicated to celebrity fiction, which do exist. I have also heard that J-14 dot com is accepting such celebrity fictions, and would like to suggest the website to you. Failure to respond to my message, failure to regard my message and post another fiction like this, or a nasty insult in response to my message may result in your fic being opt for deletion, something I would rather not do. This is the "Misc." section, not the "Misc. MUSIC" section. People used to come here to read fics about books, comics, movies and such that there is currently no section for. People like you who keep posting things like this is the wrong section annoy me, people who think it's somehow okay to disregarrd the section's original purpose, prevent us from reading fics that actually belong here.

Please consider this before posting another chapter/fic like this, and thank you for your time.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX
Singergrl18 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really live your story!please update!