Reviews for First
Rapidez chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awww, this was so hilarious, loved it!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
A very cute brother moment. It had me smiling. The smartass line sounded very much like Dean.

Good job!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love your Winchester voices, and I really didn't expect Dean to dish about his first crush. That was very much in character, and so was Sam's nosiness. Good job! Hope you write more.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hee! It was probably a teacher or someone cringeworthly like that, that's why he's not owning up :D

Fun first drabble, welcome to our world - we're glad to have you x
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Welcome, and well done. Lovely "brother" moment.

Chick x
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very nice first drabble.

You should definitely do a Weechester story!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very well done, and a cute subject matter! Welcome to the drabble water cooler, hope to see you around some more! Best, mainegirlwrites
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hey, first of all: welcome to the drabble world :-) That's a great start. Loved that Dean wouldn't speak of his first crush, because it still means something special to him... I bet it was a waitress ;-)

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Not like Dean to be shy but it is sorta sweet!

Welcome to the drabble world, it's a great place.

DeansBabyBird
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Haha loved it!
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ha, ha! This reminds me of a story my mom told me about when she and my Aunt Evie were kids. Evie would pester my mom, asking her what mom got her for Christmas, saying she'd tell mom what she got her. So, mom would finally tell Evie what her Christmas present was and then Evie wouldn't tell her what mom's present was - said she'd have to wait until Christmas.

Sue
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
"Really? Come on, Dean. You spent most of our teenage years telling me about all the girls you slept with...in excruciating detail I might add."-HAHA! Love that!

Really WONDERFUL job for your first drabble, hope to see many more from you. :)