Reviews for Love of the Light
AutumnSoldier chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved it. In fact, I love all your stories :)
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love it.. 3
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Fangirl here doing the oooohing and awwwwing over this cute little fic!

And I can't deny that I absolutely love the possiblity of that being in the show. But we still have the rest of season 4. ;) Hopefully they read your stuff and take a hint!

Thanks!
xx-MissM-xx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Haha! You shouldn't have said that. Now people will not even favorite because you will know and they are scared you will kill them! Bahaha! ;)
laurasicas chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
its great! :D
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Okay, one thing - if anyone's going to own JoMo - it will be ME! JK, JK, a girl can dream, right?

Anyway, this was a great little piece! This was a nice, *unique* spin on that scene from in the hallway, and I enjoyed reading about it in a round about sort of way.

Very well written, and the flow was very nice! A follow up would be nice - maybe something that gives a little more detail to the: "jumbled mess of desiccating, body switching, revelations, yelling, and finally one very heated kiss. (NOTE: A kiss? Yes please... if your muse is looking for something, tell him/her that the sentence I quoted would basically be epic in translation!)
epic sweetness712 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Its goods, looking forward to where you are taking it. Thanks for posting.
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great beginning! I totally agree about how Klaus saw her or how he sees her. I have hope that one day they will be together!

Great job! Keep it up! :)
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AWWW-I WNAT MORE! im soo curious that you will tell the future or the past or mix the two? its sounds good eitherway :)
Calie1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very sweet! This is very much how I see Klaus feels about Caroline and why he is drawn to her. Great job!