Reviews for Mother's Day
NeuroticMusing chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
He needs a break! Poor kid!

A sad ending to a wonderful story! I loved these little snippets. Gotta go, though, so sorry that it's a brief review.

Looking forward to more of your wonderful fics. :)

NeuroticMusing chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Lol! This was a cute little chapter!

Poor Vince, he can never win, no matter who he's married to! xD

The Dana/Vince was adorable, even I'll admit that.

Good chapter, maybe I can r&r Imaginary. :) (By the way, are these song titles? If so, I know 'em all!)

NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was too adorable! (Hey, if you can't cook, you can't cook.)

Peter, we still love you; at least you try every year to give something special for your wife. And isn't little Jamie the cutest? *picks her up and cuddles her*

Anyway, this was a cute chapter! Using the computer in the main foyer of the resort, so I dunno if I'll be able to r&r all three. I'll see what I can do!

wtchcool chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Well, yes, it would be nice if little Dominic caught a break for a change. Haven't I told you to stop making me feel sympathy for Scales?

*pats shoulder* There, there. I know it was sad.

Mrs. R. wouldn't happen to be Raia, would she?

I see you kept up the good work. Didn't spot any quibbles here, either. Kudos, IA.
wtchcool chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
You only have to deal with it so long as you try to make her breakfast in bed.

Didn't spot any quibbles.

Aw. Another cute chapter. You know little!Trip heightened the cuteness factor. I'll bet he was so adorable.

And Vince has always been naive, hasn't he? Oh well. He meant well.

Good work. :)
wtchcool chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
New story; yay!

Don't think I really spotted any quibbles, but I have to ask: How does one burn water? Is that like setting fire to the rain?

Gah! So sweet! *hugs Peter* Awww. I love what you did here, having the Flemings as a nice, happy family that almost seems normal if not for the fact that they're disgustingly rich.

Of course, the bit at the end there is sad, but on the other hand, you gave Jamie five years with her mom before everything goes to hell. So that's probably pretty good.

Great chapter!