Reviews for Lustful encounter
Feta Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/10
I feel you on this story. They're all the same thing. Kagome sees Kikyo and InuYasha, and then she runs offs. InuYasha is always portrayed as betraying Kagome. I'm so sick of it myself. I can't stand Kagome at all. Believe me there are more Kikyo fans out there. I happen to be one myself.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 2/2
I love it :D I am a Kikyo fan myself.
xcx chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Fon-Master Ion chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
HAHAHAHA XD That was so funny! Love the fic XD hope you continue to make more.
Stalia-Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nooo don't go no where near my Sesshy you slutty bitch he belong to Rin. I hate Kagome too she just seem selfish to me cause the way she treat Inuyasha and I love Kikyo cause she really cares and love Inuyasha.
taxicabber11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lol why isn't this parody or comedy? I laughed at the end! "And they both lived happily ever after." I love this story!
Kressidia chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHA YES. Okay, I don't care if I'm the only one who reviews this fic but truly, I love you. I too, am an avid Kikyo lover and think that out of most of the shallow characters in that anime, she is one of the few with some depth and personality. I am another Kagome hater as well. Not because whatever with her and Inu, because she's an annoying little shit. Anywho, I am sick and tired of seeing these stupid fanfics, much like yourself and I'm glad soembody finally wrote a parody like that. It warms my heart that somebody else is sick of seeing idiotic, prepubesent(sp?) girls putting lame and horrifyingly written drivel on here that bashes Kikyo and then she shags with the whole cast, including the girls. Good deal man. (: Kikyo fans unite!