Reviews for When Lies Turn into Truth
Veneya chapter 4 . 1/17
loved it so far
Oc2uber chapter 13 . 1/13
Omg I love this! Please continue with more, I really want to see Tom’s reaction to Harry’s gift! :))) this is surprisingly cute, considering Tom Marvolo Riddle is involved.
dettyfan chapter 1 . 1/13
yes, happy to see you re still updating. thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
I don't see why Harry doesn't just 'kidnap' Tom? Like the orphanage would really care he's gone and Harry's parents are rarely home anyway... Plus He could get a soft of part time job this way. He could even write an anonymous muggleborn introduction book, that show the 'real' this muggleborns need to know before coming the traditions, how purebloods are a**es, and what families to look out for. It would be a good way to give the muggleborns and their parents a reality check, what not to say or do to blend in better, and make a good chunk of money bc whether the purebloods like it or not Muggleborns out number them at least 5 to 1.
mirzesnape chapter 13 . 10/1/2017
OMG. update more often please. amazing chapter
hotcat chapter 13 . 9/23/2017
very good
Asyfina chapter 13 . 9/22/2017
very good! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
Very very good!
ijskonijntje chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
Thanks for the update! But am I correct that this account and the one on ao3 have different stories?
NotQuiteCheshirecat chapter 13 . 9/13/2017
aw this was sweet in a weird kind of way. tom is just no good when feelings are involved!
but harry is awesome so that makes everything alrught i guess.
Cherri101 chapter 13 . 9/13/2017
Awesome!
sunset oasis chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
ahhhh i just LOVE your Tom and Harry dynamics. and the way you describe in detail how Tom feels all those emotions and then justifying his reason for caring about Harry's other friends. I love it.

really enjoy ravenclaw!harry as well, and the description of ravenclaws guarding their secrets feels really relatable to me too haha (i'm a ravenclaw myself)

love the conversation with the baron, and the part when harry thought he should let Regulus and Tom and Baron have a playdate made me laugh so hard. oh god i love harry.

nice chapter, thanks for the update!
Gime'SS chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
thanks for the update
Dewayne chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
ohmygosh that big bang story sounds so interesting, i'll give it a read after i post this :3 (if you cant tell im a sucker for that kind of slippery 'keep your enemies closer' stories lmao) but YES TOMMY BOY Y CANT U BE A HAPPY BOY. i so feel harry when he gave that diary (and will he make it into a horcrux? DUDE wAY TO APPRECIATE A GIFT LOOOOOOOL)
Untrust Us chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
'How do I break into a professor's office? Asking for a friend'
I absolutely love the bit where Harry asks Regulus help for some hypothetical situation. And the prompt answer.