Reviews for The Countdown
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
If only the boy had told her his family was superstitious and protected the house from demons.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Well if this doesn't just tear at the soul, I don't know what will. Crushing in it's beauty, that's the best way I can describe this drabble. Stunner.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Captain Monster Masher chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awesome! I like the infrequently used POV from old Yellow Eyes. Very well done!
THE MASTER OF TRIBBLES chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
IN MY EXCITEMENT I HIT ENTER BEFORE I WAS DONE

now i want az fics zomg

that was fucking awesome. great job

WRITE ON
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
YES YES YES
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nicely done - you don't see old yellow eyes POV very often. I love Sam's steps being used as a countdown - inspired work!
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Eek! Brilliant.

Chick xx
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
The YED is a rare POV! Well done, especially leaving the hanging thought that neither Sam nor Dean stood a chance, and remembering Dean's life was already crushed by seeing Mary like this all those years ago.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Perfectly done, very well done.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The steps - brilliant.

You did amazing with the new point of view; so dark, twisty and all around awesome.

Loved this.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ohmy! The ascent to hope - the descent to fate - these steps, such a wonderful idea, and what a gruesome end. I adore how you always can make it sound so casual - the pain, the horror... not of any substance for a creature without soul. Still: I had kind of a crush for the YED ;-)

I'm clapping my hands here, girl! As always!

Hope you're fine...

xx Kate
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
uhhhh.

That was chilling. Seriously, that last line...gah. I've got the heeby-jeebies. Well done!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very dark and disturbing, but in a good way!
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh my! I liked it! I never have thought of it from the YED's pov...hmmm. I still don't like him though! :) Love ya D!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh this is very, very good. Well done!