Reviews for Tonight, I'm Gonna Let You Be The Captain
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh Renji how can you be so oblivious!?
kekemartinez chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
nice
Gate to Dreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
so cool
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
FAN!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I really like this couple. I especially like it when Byakuya is on the bottom and Renji is on the top. Awesome fic. I'm definitely adding it to my favorite story list.

Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love this pairing. Awesome job!
Kintama chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was hot. You really captured both characters well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
whoo dame i never thought captain 6 wud ever give up control but im sure glad he did - that was hot!
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like it. It's also true Byakuya is a hard charecter to write for. He's very stiff and serious all the time making it difficult to really wirte him with any sort of obvious emotions. But like I said its good and Renji is pretty dense so it made me smile
vpvalv chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Thank you for the great story I really enjoyed it !
Shiratama chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I loved it! The story is really well written and enjoyed the plot and your description of characters (really IC in my opinion!) as well... ahah I liked very much the end, when Renji doesn't catch Byakuya's real feelings towards him! Lot of compliments :) Probably I will ask for a fic, you write just too well!
Shiratama
artemis jumps over the moon chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
ooooooooo, i really liked this. good job! bravo!
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ahahahaha rotflol! renji is soo dense its sad! awesum fic as always!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really like this and I'm just about to read the sequel which I'm sure is wonderful as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh I loved it. I don't think Byakuya was Ooc because after Rukia is finaly saved from Death and when he tells Rukia about Hisana It is the very first time we see any emotion. I honestly didn't think he had emotions until that moment. I do believe you have written one of the sweetest and beautiful fics I have ever read. It seems this pairing was made in Heaven. It seems to fit way more than some Renji/Ichigo fics. I am reading the follow up right now and I promise to review.
Ja Ne
(Not Japanese but i've been watching too much subbed anime )