Reviews for Nothing Short of Perfect
vangrrl chapter 44 . 1/11
What a fabulous story! Loved the bonus chapter and the fact that they named their youngest Adele ... so sweet! Thank you for all your hard work on this!
vangrrl chapter 13 . 1/8
Oh, my ... hope that this works out ok - Axel is most definitely not in a good frame of mind ...
vangrrl chapter 10 . 1/8
Uh oh ... this can't be good ... Luckily I can click 'next' to get to the next chapter but what a cliff hanger! Really enjoying this story so far - thank you for all your work on it!
ashlie4 chapter 44 . 12/2/2013
Such a GREAT story! Love it! thank you for sharing it with us!
JamieRose89 chapter 44 . 11/7/2013
Love, love, LOVE this story! Amazing job! :)
rebecca t.p. wrecker chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I love the alpaca farm story! One evening many years ago a friend and I went to a restaurant on a Monday evening. It was pretty empty. There were many tables set for 2, but we were seated at a table set for four, and the wait staff left the other place settings on the table during our meal. So my friend said,"Meet Ralph and Philip." That was it. We went and held court for a while at our favorite bar, and when football was finished we went back to her house, where her husband and another friend had watched the game.

Being well lubricated, we regaled them with stories of our dinner companions, Ralph and Philip, whose parents belonged to the same country club and whose brother Buzz [or was it Biff?] was dating the other's sister Muffy. Anyway, the story was quite embellished by the time the friend figured out that we were winging it. Her husband [to whom we now refer as Voldemort] off went to bed in huff because he'd been totally bamboozled.

It was one of our many shining moments. LOL
sandra chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
Loved it! Very well written! You have a gift to give your characters a real life feel to them. Keep it up ad I hope to see more from you soon!

Especially liked that it had sooo many chapters! The good fic's are never long enough to me! Well done!
EmziBob chapter 44 . 6/30/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it :p
nimath chapter 44 . 6/27/2013
Hi there, great story! I thought you captured the struggles of marriages really well, and I loved your versions of human Eric and Sookie.

I did have one problem with a choice you made in the story. At one point you have Eric referring to Spongebob as 'retarded'. Not only was it unnecessarily offensive, but later turned out to be also very out of character. In a later chapter, Eric says he is hesitant to refer to someone as 'crazy' because he is a doctor. How is this any different?

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it!
sluggysmom chapter 44 . 6/27/2013
Awwww - thanks for the bonus!
NatyLeao chapter 44 . 6/24/2013
Oooh so sweet and so wonderful to read it even more so now that Eric and Sookie aren't getting the HEA in the books and not yet(but I still hope they will) in the TV! So Thanks! .
aggie chapter 44 . 6/21/2013
Thanks for bonus. It's so great to be able to read more of this wonderful story.
RedJane12 chapter 44 . 6/20/2013
Such a great AH story! Lots of drama (esp in the first part) but I loved that through it all they really loved each other, even if love wasn't always enough. But soon enough in the story they did start working on it again and I liked that you did not keep them apart unnecessarily just for the sake of drama. The whole Felicia thing felt like it was dragging on a bit too long but I am sure that is what Sookie felt as well - It was a messy situation and not one easy to unravel. Enjoyed many of the characters you made into 'good guys' like Steve Newlin and Crystal Norris... Chow was quite hilarious too.
ljhjelm49 chapter 44 . 6/18/2013
I love it. Awesome lives these two have.
Linda
KirstenP chapter 44 . 6/18/2013
Really enjoyed this follow-up to a great story!