Reviews for The Haven Chronicles: Origins
lollipopoholic101 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I love love love your ideas! It's new, fresh, amazing!
San child of the wolves chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
This chapter was greatly done. That's cool that you planned out the next five chapters for D-Factor, kind of sucks thought that the Haven won't be around as much but that's fine, there has to be chapters like that. Well I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it. I can't wait to read Xander's chapter.

You're welcome.
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I also hate Mojo, he always disgusted me :P I'd love to see the others, but I'm really excited for Clay's chapter.
HMMaster chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Yay! Good chapter. Wet dreams are the worst... (or best, depending on how you look at it). You can't lie about one of those.

Interesting characters. I guess randomness works some of the time. I wonder if we'll see them again?
San child of the wolves chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
This chapter was great! This was amazingly done. I loved this one. I honestly think this is better as a seperate chapter. Yay we get to see Cloak's past! I can't wait to read that.

I feel sorry for you. Hopefully everything will smooth over soon for you and your friends, Stormplains.

Thanks for telling us what dois mio means and should I feel sorry for your Spanish teacher? XD

Well good luck with the next chapter and good luck with your troubles.
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I suspected something like that had happened. Poor Kitsune, what a horrible memory and experience to have.
HMMaster chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Good job again! Even though it was mostly what we had already seen, it was decidedly better this time. Can't wait for the next update.
HMMaster chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
:D This chapter was good. I LOVED the Spider-Man references, and I totally agree with you about the movie. Especially since Andrew Garfield is so much prettier than Tobey McGuire...

Awesome job with it though. Definitely. And the Simba line made me TOTALLY lol.
San child of the wolves chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Nice chapter. I can't wait for the Kitsune 2.0 one. Good luck with the next chapter(s). These chapters were awesome!
San child of the wolves chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Those two chapters were great! I like how Sionnach stuck up for Portal. That was great. I really liked Portal's backstory that was interesting.

Okay now onto Sio's chapter.
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I liked Portal's story, and the Sionnach chapter was good in D-Factor and here. Thanks for the double update :)
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Cool, I like seeing these mutants featured more. Portal is one of my favorites, so I hope she comes soon.
San child of the wolves chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Wow this chapter was great! Rena's just... well what can I say, Rena's just adorable, at least to me she is. I loved learning more about her history. Yay we learned more about Darth and yes I think you did end Zendi's and Rena's the same way, but that's fine.

That'd be cool if you did do a double chapter update with Cloak and Sionnach. And yes those who have read D-Factor they do know a bit about Sionnach's history, like how his powers came into play and all that, but they don't know the full story and Sionnach hasn't told them(the Haven mutants) about his past before he was saved by them. If you catch my drift?

I wouldn't mind reading about Nico's and Ash's backstories(?). Xander's and Portia's would be interesting to read though as well.
AvengedVeralin chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I. Loved. This. Chapter.

Imagining it in my head, Rena's story was good. But in writing it's sooo much better! Also, seeing her react to the squirrel reminded me of Dug in Up; ah, good times.
magicrazy101 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
BRILLIANT!

AWESOME- AMAZING- FLIPPIN'- BRILLIANT!

XD