Reviews for Light The Way
guest chapter 13 . 7/17
Im done, i usually stick around until the end just to make sure the story wasnt completley stupid and had good parts but you seem to have the desire to make caroline seem like a helpless twit you should also change the rating from T to K this story doesnt have much romance in it.
guest chapter 12 . 7/17
We continue to be stupid and add petty drama do we? I swear how many times can she pass out?
klarolinelover25 chapter 10 . 7/17
Still stupid, why is caroline so freakin weak?
klarolinelover25 chapter 7 . 7/17
So far this is nothing but stupid
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
It's completely fine that you've lost interest in TVD/Klaroline because that happens I've done that many times with TVD (LOL I always seem to give it a chance afterwards tho .)
Though I've been reading some of your reviews, and people are clearly saying some rude things and for that I apologize :(
Thank you for all your hard work I love your Teen Wolf One shots
walahever chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
It's really sad that you've decided not to go on with this story, because I love the plot and its very well written. I understand that you are disappointed about TVD, I think we all are. But I think that the best thing we can do, as currently TVD and TO sucks is stay in the FF world, where talented people like you can write this kind of stories that are actually better than the TV series.

I still respect your decision but I hope you changed you mind. :)
primadonna001 chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
so sad! this was so much fun
redbudrose chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Disappointed but I appreciate the notice instead of just never updating.
KlausandCarolineforever chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Awwwwwww seriously?! I just read it again cause i thought you updated a new chapter! You suck! :(
sandicus chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Well Hell I just found your story and read it in one sitting and really enjoyed it - excited for the next chapter. Its a shame to find out your finished with it and I just wasted my time.
AJ chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
OMG WHY. Are you upset with the last episode "klaroline sex" nd the "promise ill never come back" bullshit. Cuz we all are but if your a true Klaroline fan i think you should at least keep in touch and watch what they do with them if anything. The Vampire Diaries on the other hand i understand, i missed so many episodes nd it doesn't even matter becz the shows so boring, the plot twist are unbelievably bad. You should watch the Originals if your not though becz its amazing and everyones pulling for Caroline to move shows even tho it probably wont happen this soon at least. But when TVD gets cancelled i think she will go to the Originals.
Kjsama chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Wow...really? This story was so good though. ..
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
This really breaks my heart because this was one of the few Klaroline stories I really truly loved :(
NikMik chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
awww :(
Obsessed-Mythology- Girl chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
My heart has just been broken into a million pieces