Reviews for The Bar
Zero Gawain chapter 2 . 8/21
sasuhina chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
awesome ... O.O
baka dark chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I don't like the Foot chapter as much as I love the Yum chapter. It's been SOOO long like 4 years since I last read a fanfiction. All the lemon stories I read in the past were iffy since the characters (especially Hinata) were out of character. I love this story so much!
Kitty Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Wow...that was so erotic. I love it! I'm a huge SasuHina fan, they are my OTP.
kandita chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Oh my goodness u have to have to have to update!
Norma x chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
c: I actually love this one, not cheesey at all, and Hinata isn't boring c: great job!
Kataangforever2 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Good story. I really liked how you had a get together of members of the Konoha 12 at a bar to start things off. Of course I liked how Sasuke tried to be discrete in his viewing of Hinata and how he first assumed that Sakura was the person tempting him. Still I liked how things worked out with Naruto being oblivious to Hinata's crush over the years still pursuing Sakura. This of course gave the perfect opening for Hinata to push her agenda. That said, I was pleased with the citrus. Not too long, good detail, and well written throughout.

I'll be dropping a PM with a possible request or two shortly, however thanks for writing and keep up the good work:)
Psych3d3lia chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
sweet mother of buddah , im blushing so much. xD
Please make another chapter!
Sorry for the crapppy review :c

cloud9strife chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I don't know what you were talking about this is a fantastic fic. The opening was my favorite. I love the dynamic between the two. The description well done. Her character is well done. I like the way that you portray Hinata. I definitely like this fic. I'm actually surprised that you don't have more reviews.
cloud9strife chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wait! Wait, so it was Hinata that was stroking him the entire time. Holy crap! I love it! The only part that threw me off is that he has a crush on her. It feels too soon but other than that nice, real nice.
Shadow Drone King chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Awesome chapter. I'm not really a fan of Sasu/Hinata fics; however this one was well written. I await your next story.
24HourHonor chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Whoa! Who knew Hinata could be such a pervert? Welp To the next
lady sweet pink chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I love it :) I can’t wait what will happened next if this story will progress :)
Laila Rose chapter 2 . 5/19/2012