Reviews for Mother's Day
Bella chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
PLEASE WRITE ONE FOR FATHER'S DAY
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Okay but a mom is not necessarily only as biological. Just can't believe your Harry is already 21 years old, I thought by his crying, he's a teenager
Rosie O'Reilly chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh, man. I hate reading stuff like this because it's so sad. I don't like thinking about the fact that Harry's orphaned and has never felt the love of his parents before because it makes me want to cry. But this was well written and the ending was great.
ReadingStar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
You are right, it did have a nice spin to the end, a happy ending!
(Welcome to the team!)
RodentFace chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Okay, before you even told us to review you and tell you what we did for our mother's for Mother's Day, I was planning on it. Great minds think alike I suppose.

My mom and I went to the vintage/antique jewelry store (LOVE old jewelry!) a few weeks ago and she saw this broach she liked (two gold flowers with blue stones in the center connected by a chain) so I dragged my dad to the store a few days before Mother's Day and we bought it. When I pointed out the broach, he looked at it and said, "You think she'd like this?"

My reply, "Well, seeing as that's the one she picked out, I'm assuming so."

She loved it.

Also, when you run for president, say that you're planning to ban styrofoam while campagning and I WILL VOTE FOR YOU.

Anyway, cute story. I love "I'm pregnant" stories!
computer geek chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was extremely short...

Aaaaah, do THAT'S how Ginny told Harry that she had a mini Harry/James in her tummy
Lord Toewart chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cute. Very fluffy. I liked it lots. :)

I made my mom breakfast in bed, a homemade card with details that took me almost two hours, along with five dollars. It was pretty beast.

OS:LToTNaMAHoT
asinineWhisperer chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Cute story...

Because you asked so nicely, I will tell you what I did for my mother today. I made myself jealous. I have I chocolate addiction, yet I gave my mum chocolate and she pays me back by eating it RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! How cruel..

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

D.A.
LoveandHappiness1390 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awww! So cute! :D
GlitterGirl123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aw, sad! I gave mine a hug and I ring pop (Didn't have time to make anything so call me stupid and rub it in...)