Reviews for Once Upon a Time
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
First,I thought the name of Emma's ex was Wayne,not ,as for Sidney,stalker much?I don't like whatever he's planning.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
No worries.I loved the chapter because by Emma going to that meeting,she's on her way of letting go of the past.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
You know,I'm so happy that Henry's not a brat in 's already one in the show & frankly,I'm sick of it.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I'm glad that Regina's interested in getting to know would be very nice that the Mayor & the Sheriff are getting along well.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Interesting Story! Looking forward to reading the rest!
wolf chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I'm really loving this story :D

And I hope see more updates
sexbell chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
i knew Regina was the one to help Emma and it about time their got together been wait for like EVER LOL

Sidney totally needs to get over Regina and move it because it never going to happen
sexbell chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
what a sad Chapter :'( but i am glad Regina is there to help her

please update soon
sexbell chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Aww this chapter is so Sweet

it was so sweet of Henry to work to get his mum that locket for her Birthday

and i totally do not like Mr Glass
R1U2 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Really love it!
mar chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
A bit shocking, but awesome that they are making great progress both of them. This story is so different and is amazing!:-D
mar chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Henry is so cute! Liked? I LOVE IT! IT WAS REALLY CUTE!
sexbell chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
this was a sad chapter

and we all know that Regina will ger Emma to open up and the same go for Emma getting Regina to open up as well ;)

please update soon
mar chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Emma should open up Regina's walls too I am enjoying this story too much. Update soon!:-)
mar chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
NICE TWIST! With how Regina was engaged with Graham liked a lot. And that last scene was really cute nice.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »