Reviews for Edge of the World
Koro Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/15
dumb
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Wow. If the summary wasn't screaming Mary Sue... I don't know what does.
Erm chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
So crap. Please delete and save someone else from having to read this.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
The fact that there's no bashing of ANY kind, I'm not going to touch this fic with a twenty-foot pole. You're a bore.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
no goku in chpt ? dis gay
carnagemonger chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Kill yourself cuz this sucks so bad. What the fuck were you on while writing this? Your own mother? Yep that makes a ton of sense and good job btw, I recall men nearby ur place screaming yo mama is a hungry hungry hippo! Kudos, bitch.
Signed: carnagemonger.
askjeeves2014 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This sucks so bad. Give up writing pl0x.
rocketfuel023 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Yeeeaah...nice fic! Lol jk! its fucking trash lololol!
ssj4shadowsaiyan chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Heh heh heh... the voices were fanfiction writers weren't they?
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Silmarillion/Sandman crossover, You'll Be Safe Here by Dean Trippe shows both Gandalf and Dream.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow this sounds really good. Especially the part where it looked like "Goku" and Clark were brothers. I'm surprised Clark wasn't slightly mad at his parents for what they did to "Goku". Now the part I got confused on was this cosmic girl. Did she rewrite history so that instead of "Goku" being Clark's brother he was found by Grandpa Gohan? And if that's true will Clark and "Goku" recognize each other when they meet again? And who is this Voice that was so powerful as to screw with the Cosmic Lady? They seem very mysterious….
Can't wait for the next chapter whenever it is to see where this goes :]
Bkaa19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I'm definitely intrigued. Please write more.