Reviews for the earth is not a cold dead place
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
your stories mess with my head and make me feel so angry and sad gosh you are awesome at writing angst.
Heather chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
I love love love this story! Great idea, it has worked really well. Can't wait to read more about the Council to end all councils!
The Immortal Hope chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
This story is incredible, I'm amazed by how accurate it is. I feel like I could be reading a script for TVD, how you so honestly portray all of the characters is phenomenal, I see you haven't updated in a long time, I hope your not giving up in this story, something this good going unfinished would be a travesty
McKenzieMac chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Just reread tHis cause I forgot how awesome it is, A plus on Damon's snarky dialogue BTW, I may have to remember a few of those. Anyway, do you plan to keep going with this?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Can I just say how much I love the Bonnie & Jeremy parts?! You write them so beautifully. The story over all is incredible and everyone is so in character.
Cheringin chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Uhm I know that you haven't updated in months, but please update anyway cause I really want to know how it ends! (And I'm secretly hoping Caroline will go to Europe with Klaus, haha)
lilred-07 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Oh just stumbling through some of your other works (I'm a fan of the birth and death of day) and noticed this gem has yet to be updated in quite some time! Me thinks you should try to remedy this :)
TheSmilingCat chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This first chapter almost made me cry. I hope you'll finish and I'll keep reading.
a pretty little liar chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
OMG Kelly, I'm so sorry. I am horrible. Here I was, BADGERING you for weeks about updating, and then you do finally update, and I'm just horrible. So let me make it up to you in a nice, LONG review!? :)

So, right off the bat, you caught me with Caroline. Love, love, love her. Seriously, I hope you NEVER stop writing her, ever, because you're amazing. I can literally picture Stefan, Damon, and Caroline in the opening scene. And I love Damon. I know I just told you in my last PM that I miss S1 Damon, but I love that he somewhat admits that he cares for Caroline. In his own way. I mean, we all know that saying she's grown on him like a fungus is about the nicest compliment she's ever going to get from him (she probably knows it to).

And poor Elijah. I feel like people are always using him/tricking him. I can't imagine what it's like for him to have Klaus as a younger brother. Someone so mischevious and malicious and hell bent of self destruction and it must just be exhausting.

Oh, Kol, be still my beating heart. FURY FLOWS THROUGH THESE VEINS RIGHT NOW. You know why. You know what's up. Effing Julie Plec. Anyway, I love Kol skating around the metaphorical ice with his brothers. Something of a tease. That's why I love him. He's a fantastic little brother. You know, these Originals, they're hilarious. I'd never want to be Esther with her brood being Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and by extension, Finn. Like, those personalities, are you kidding me? It's just hilarious.

"I just keep thinking I'm destined to end up like Katherine," says Elena softly. No, Elena, see, the difference is that Katherine doesn't prod around under a veil of false morality. You do. Though, I suppose maybe Elena is right in some capacity; Katherine lost everything, and therefore, had nothing left to lose. Looking out for #1 just made sense. Maybe if Elena loses everything, she *is* destined to be just like Katherine... But then again, I get the feeling she won't be shaking the Salvatores off so easily.

LOL at Jeremy not having a plan. That's so typical male. No, that's so typical Jeremy. No, actually, that's so typically *in italics* Gilbert. Yep.

Oh Bonnie, don't you know that breaking glass brings 7 years of bad luck? And I mean really, you're you - how much more bad luck do you need? Don't invite it in.

Ha, OMG, Kelly I love the way you write Elijah. You mentioned Kat/Elijah in one of our PM's and girl, if you ever wrote that, I'd read the crap out of it. I have no doubt that it'd be amazing. Anyway, I really enjoyed Caroline's reaction to Elijah not (initially) helping her. Still so Caroline. Like, I don't know, I feel like I would behave differently around someone like Elijah, but Caroline's like, tossing in the towel and is so just over it.

Ah, but of course, Elijah is there to help. But something tells me Klaus won't see eye to eye with his brother on this matter... He just got Caroline. How is he going to let her go?

Great job, as usual, Kelly! I am so looking forward to this Elijah/Klaus conversation and just to generally see what each of them do, individually.
worstwolf chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
All I keep thinking is SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

Which, really, is a mark of an awesome author if you leave a reader staring at the screen quietly saying 'oh snap' like it's 2007 and you aren't a crazy person because of plot and feelings and MORE feelings.

(Also somehow I missed this update? and then discovered it, and it was like surprise Christmas!)

(ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
Banana71588 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
How dare you end it there?! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN NOW! Please? I'm on my hands and knees, begging you with big puppy eyes, just pleeeeease?
dancingirl87 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I enjoy all of the different components that you put into each chapter. It really is like an episode of TVD which I appreciate. Hope you update again soon!
lulujay chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I was thinking of breaking up with TVD too. It's just not ready to commit and I want bigger and better things for my life.
redbudrose chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story but this chapter is just a reminder of a story I like that never updates. This was a great chapter that moves the plot forwards so I hope you'll give us more regular updates. Happy Birthday to You!

Bonnie is turning into a major bitch which is sort of fun to read, as I have never liked her, but she is treating Elena and Caroline like soulless monsters who haven't earned that title. I can't wait to see how that ends up playing out. I'm sick of Tyler already. More Klaroline please.
moon2012 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Lol, at your reference of:
"Also fuck you TVD, we're breaking up"...
I broke up with TVD two weeks ago :) they are just messing up this series now...sigh
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »