Reviews for Similarities
Regin chapter 3 . 2/13
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Cahaya Nightdreamer chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
CONTINUE WRITING! THIS IS GREAT! Please? I wish I read this before...
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Somehow, although it isn't weird to see Master Holmes, it is really weird to see Master Watson. Probably because Holmes has the more masterful attitude. I think John and Obi-Wan would get on pretty well, having their respective arrogant friends to deal with. If they had met, could Anakin's fall to the Dark Side have been avoided, because Sherlock would have shared everything?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Lol, this is great. Love the idea of the two of them as Jedi. And, now that you make me think about it, John and Sherlock do have some kind of resemblance to Obi Wan and Anakin - the PR, sensible but still very much kick-ass one, and the reckless, stubborn one. Still, they also are sort of the opposites. I mean, Obi Wan is all serene and wise, while John is much more sweet and caring. Obi Wan is kind, but not sweet at all. And Obi Wan is great at planning and staying detached. John is much more spontaneous.
As for Sherlock... how can I say it? He's smarter than Anakin, that's how it comes, but it's not completey right. Sherlock simply is great at detachement - or at least, at playing the part of the cool, uncaring one, something Anakin'll learn to do as Darth Vader. They have different way of approaching problems though: Anakin is more about confronting the problem head on, and happily using brute force. Sherlock analyizes what kind of aproach is better from case to case. Dunno if what I say makes any sense.
Anyway, I really wanna know how this will go on. Keep writing!
klester1987d chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
please continue
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
nice
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
HAHAH! I love this!
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
0_0 You wouldn't. No. Not the Fall. No. Nononononononono.

Okay. Hurry ap and update. If you must do it you must, just tell me ahead of time so I can breathe into a bag.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EPIC EPIC EPIC!
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
YES! You updated! :D

"The BAMF?" How... apt. Yet appropriate for him :D

Updates bring joy :D
alsoknownasiris chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
ohmygallifrey! you're going to make him jump! D: this chapter is really good, though!
alsoknownasiris chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
WRITE MORE! OR POST MORE! WHATEVER! FINALLY STAR WARS/SHERLOCK CROSSOVERS! THIS IS AMAZING!
missborderline chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
very interesting mix : you have to continue. I am already hooked
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Please! Keep going! I want to know how it ends, and who the little girl is!
Arkaham chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
:D just what the doctor ordered!

this has a lot of potential and fun and a lot more:D

pretty please share more with us!