Reviews for That Which Will Survive
weemcg33 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Awesome ending to this story my friend, I especially liked the part where Charles called Erik out on what his plans are after he takes care of the humans. As always I LOVE THIS! More Onslaught!
weemcg33 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I just wanted to give Erik a massive hug in this chapter, he managed to stun Charles into silence after that speech. I'm glad the brotherhood and the Xmen are working together, just the way it should be.
Also loved sheepish Charles explaining about his new mutation ;)
weemcg33 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
While you were describing what was going on in Emma's mind a thought occured to me about what might have happened if Shaw had won. I like the idea of him having Emma and Charles as his pets ;) that would be a very scary but totally awesome!
weemcg33 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I really like Charles like this...lol is that bad?

You're writing is truly terrific and has me on the edge of my seat (bed) every chapter or has me laughing out loud. Thank You!
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
I have said it before and I will say it again, Onslaught is so unbelievably awesome! I know he's evil an all but it's kinda like Loki. He's the evil menace you love to hate haha
Elles chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Amazing fanfiction! I've been reading the two previous fanfictions almost completely in a row without stopping I really love your story ! :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Artemis chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
"use him" that should have never been let out of Charles' mouth. I'm bouncing in my seat with anticipation!
Artemis chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I'm tempted to speak to my laptop in order to tell Onslaught "Magneto is awake! It wasn't enough Charles!" I like how Charles and Onslaught are 'fusing' in your fic. It's really a product of their f***ed life.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
intriguing
tuila chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
I was so glad to see an update and this was a perfect way to close off this chapter of the story.

As always I love the way you portray Charles, and I'm happy that you had him call Erik out in this chapter. Because while I don't think Erik would want to purposely hurt Charles, the helmet and his attitude already sets a precedent for telepath-shaming and if he were to manage to remove all of the humans from the equation, I do think he would end up making a move against the telepaths. Erik is really so naive sometimes- for someone so quick to think humans would turn on mutants, you'd think he would be skeptical of all mutants being able to get along, because of course mutants are going to think some mutations are better than others. And I like how your Charles (and Onslaught) isn't blind to all this. As a telepath, how could he be?

I'm glad this ended the way it did- with Charles and Onslaught together and seemingly on the same page, rather than with Onslaught's demise, because he really is such a badass character, and I think Charles could do some amazing things with all that power. I'm looking forward to the last story whenever you get the chance to start.
Jessica chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
I never really liked jean dont really know y...but glad to see a conclusion to this chapter-Ill be looking out for the next one! Thanks for the shoutout!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
this story is... one of my top ten fave fanfics.
Bookaholic27 chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
It took me forever to actually get around to reading this chapter, but it was definatly worth the wait. I loved how Onslaught and Charles realized that they'd always be apart of each other and how you hinted at the Pheonix Force. It'll be interesting to see how Charles changes now that he's accepted Onslaught and whether anyone will notice the change. Update soon!
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
so...just read another story that had you as a beta...no wonder that story was so good LMAO...anyways-waiting on an update, hopefully sometime soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »