Reviews for Learn to Fly
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
I guess you won't be finishing this...but I wish you would. It's absolutely gorgeous. Brilliant writing style. Thank you for this much. :-)
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Such a lovely story. I do hope that you'll continue it! :)
J chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Please update!
Paulitapg13 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Oh my gosh this story is seriously amazing. I. Love. It. This is seriously one of my faves!

Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh PLEASE update! Don't give up on his story PLEASE!? If you update then I'll make you cookies! :D
Adiaphoros Leonid chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
When are you gonna update? :( I've been looking forward to the next chapter... It's really great... The last time you updated this was last June... :( Please update!
Hannah chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I knew before going into it that this story hasnt been updated in a while and thought I could handle it but I really can't. It is so good. Where are you? Please update soon!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Wow this is an amazing and interesting story. And very unlike any other fic I've read. Thank you for sharing.
dramione101 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
complicatedness chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I read this story a few weeks back, and I just fell in love with it. I can't even begin to describe how much I adore this, how happy and sad it makes me feel all at once. Just everything about it is perfect.

Whenever I check up on the updated fanfiction archive, I cross my fingers, and hope to see that this story is listed.

I can't wait for the day when it will be. Thank you, thank you for posting this story!

Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
wow i just discovered this story today. it's amazing! reading it just gives me the chills(good chills though :)) can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! i would love to read how you write gale and katniss's relationship even though i'm forever everlark hehe
rosiekatira24 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Awwwwwww. Jealous Peeta
CoffeeFanatic87 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
oh my god, wow! This was amazing! Update soon, I'm so anxious to find out what happens!
Amyfan2004 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I freakin love this!

From the very beginning, being sent to Earth, the car crash & the fact the baby could see him! Baby Katniss is just adorable I almost wanted to hug my iPod! I can't get enough of this website, sad I know lol.

I'm so happy I gave this story a chance because I don't normally read AU's. It's brilliant, creative, and so moving all at once. It was awesome when Cinna actually talked to Peter (Peeta) even though he couldn't see him. I laughed, it was just funny to imagine.

It's also heart warming but also heart breaking, how much of an impact Peeta has made in Katniss' life. If tht makes sense? It's as if she feels no one would ever want her or care for her, the way he did. She tries too hard, and leave it up to Cato to try taking advantage of that.

This story kind of reminds me of one I read years ago called "Hush Hush" with the fallen angel, but I'm sorry this one is a hundred times better, and I LOVE it:) this might be a stupid question, and forgive me if I didn't notice, I was a little confused.. but in the end did Peeta make himself visible so Katniss can see him again?

Also I like how he is discovering new feelings being on Earth and experiencing things he couldn't back in the heavens. Like dreaming...I love to dream, so that thought of not being able to, sucks. Also, will we find out what it is Peeta did that made his Father angry to send him away ?

Sorry for the questions , thanks for this amazing story:) update when you can!
Onirika chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Love the story. I literally cried my eyes out sometimes. I'm totally hooked! Update ASAP :-)
BlossomOnATree chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Omg I'm totally loving this story! It's like nothing I've ever read before. There were lots of times that I just wanted to burst into tears because its so beautifully written and so sad. I felt for Katniss when they kids were picking on her and when Peeta had to "leave" her.

This is such an awesome story. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more :D