Reviews for Inseparable
thena-ditey chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Awww. And I know where the inspiration for Independance Day came from. Sweet story.
tilleygirl chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful little story! The scenes at the end with Marshall and Mary felt realistic. And it gives me the warm fuzzies to think that Marshall was the first person she told the baby's name.
tilleygirl chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Great job with describing Mary's emotions while giving birth. I could almost feel her exhaustion. And she wanted Marshall - of course she did.
tilleygirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
More nice interaction between Stan and Marshall. I liked the Twix analogy. Is the other half of the Twix bar going to be offered to Mary? Stan is not so clueless as people think. And poor Peter.
tilleygirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Yes, Stan would be uncomfortable with all things labor and delivery related. Nice interactions between the two. I felt so bad for Mary, wanting Marshall to do the impossible and make it all stop. It was touching that she believed he *could*. Marshall is everybody's hero, isn't he?
tilleygirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a wonderful look at Marshall's insecurities and feelings of helplessness as he watches Mary go through labor. Both Mary and Marshall are well captured in thought and action. I too wish we had gotten more of the labor room scene, but I guess we should be grateful we got anything at all.
jekkah chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
You did a wonderful job with this. This could have easily been how Norah's birth went. Very sweet, but not overly so. I love the Twix analogy... of course, now, I want some Twix.

Terrific as always!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
This was beautiful!

I always look forward to the possibility of more Sam stories!
carajiggirl chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Absolutely LOVED this story and this chapter was amazing! :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it was incredible! :)
Jayne Leigh chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Great story! Loved it! love how despite her not saying naything, Marshall knew she was thinking of keeping the day and that he reassured her she can do it.

This story is so 'them' and I would imagine this is similiar to what would have happen if they had shown more of Norah's birth on the show.
usafcmycloud chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Awe, joined at the hip indeed! Another great story! Thanks for filling in the story. I too believe this is a perfect idea for what the show left unsaid. Great job!
JJ2008 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Great job! Very sweet ;). Can't wait to read more on Sam...
henrylover94 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
:D
JMS529 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Great story. Liked Mary and Marshall's conversation at the end. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more Sam.
ladybugsmomma chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Excellent story! I completely loved this! Thanks so much for sharing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »