Reviews for How Soon Is Now
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 1/31
Hey so I had just finished watching the secret circle's season. And was so ready for more. I go searching for over 100,000 words, completed, English, and yours was the fourth of four. I loved it. I read it strait through, and look forward to more of your work. There's not really a lot of stories out there for it. So, I hope it will gain more awareness now that it is on Netflix.
Bamonkennett chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Great story. I felt like I m reading a novel or watching TSC season 2.
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Awesome ending. I think this was a really well done story. You had some great progression and interesting plotlines. It was believable as a story after first series.
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
I have loved this so far. I think you did a marvelous job.
hippyhoes chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
cutest story ever, the ending was perfect! Diana and jake are suck a great pair
squaredplanet chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Lol yay! Good ending is good! And love how you ended with Adam/Melissa too. Just hope Cassie & Faye can find someone too. So does this mean Diana kept that secret for two years after? Whoa.
Well then I'm off to go check your other stuff :)
squaredplanet chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Okay I just...I had to stop reading in middle cuz I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE WITH FEELS! Holy CRAP! Their kiss! And its not even the "real" thing! Oh shit, I APPLAUD you! Let me just get this out there: You are an amazing writer. From your 100 reviews I left one or two before (not under this username) and I said how I love your pace. Its realistic and genuine, not at all repetitive or annoying, and I adore it (and honestly is something I envy and need to learn how to do).
ANYWAY point is, I'm only halfway down this chapter and I just needed to review already, before I decided I was too lazy/need to press the next button and keep reading, cuz you deserve one extra. Man, I can't believe I almost forgot about this fic. Just super glad its complete and not abandoned just cuz the show was cancelled. Keep up the good work in all your stories! :)
Nameguest chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
wish you wouldn't end this but gonna be reading your next story.
merlinsc chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Wonderful writing! Keep it up!
PrincessKairiHikari chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
I can't believe it's over! That journey was so much fun. Before this story, I never thought I'd ship Diana/Jake. Your writing makes the ship make so much sense and I strongly ship them now. I love what you did with the Balcoins and the final battle was so amazing. I wasn't expecting Dallas to ask to be killed like that. It was good to see John meet his demise. By the end battle, I found myself begging for him to be killed. The way that he abused Diana just made him one of those villains that you wanted to see dead. I feel bad for Adam, but it's great that he regained his senses. I also found the fact that you ended with two years later particularly pleasing. It's great to see what's happened to them since that time. You're definitely one of my favorite authors and writers. I love your creative mind and I'll definitely be checking out the next story. Thank you so much for writing this fantastic piece!
Maisy C chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Oh wow I can't believe it's over. The ending was really well done and I loved it. It's been great to have read your story from start to finish can't wait for the next Jiana gov from you!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
ahh i love this story i like how adams daughter and jake son so cute
guest lucy chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
This was fantastic I wish you'd continue so we could see how Diana andJake are as parents. Loved this
msmafer12 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Awwwww I can't believe it came to an end! It was sooo bittersweet reading it, because I loved every minute, but I was sad it was ending! I really thought Dallas was gonna live and he and Faye would find a happy ending, but at last you're the writer and I came to like the fact that both Cassie and Faye could move on by themselves! The Zoe thing was a great surprise!

I do have to admit i got a little lost there in the confrontation part, but I eventually found my way back! I just wanted to let you know I will be waiting for more of your fics! I really enjoyed this one, specially because of the way you brought them together, a kid from the future really makes you re-think things!

Stay awesome!