Reviews for On the Edge
ilovefandom chapter 20 . 2/23
I love how all of the chapters are named after Florence the Machine songs :) brilliant story, absolutely loved it
cameronrichards chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
i feel really bad for mac because ive seen all the episodes of the show
tvobessedWHAT chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Love this story. I can see you love Florence and the machine. Good spin on it. The songs intertwine wit the story.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
"She was like a storm and he was her safe port. And that was just perfect, because who needs a safe port when the sea is calm?" - ADORED THAT!

Perfect ending of the epilogue.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Lovely ending. Glad that she trusts him fully now!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
It is definitely possible. It would depend on the type of gun and the caliber, the distance, how the bullet hit them, how close they were together and all that jazz, but it is perfectly possible if the bullet isn't being held back or slowed down too much. A lot can happen with ballistics. Of course, within the bounds of physics and all its influencing factors - but there are so many that it gives you a really wide range.

You've made use of science and emotion very well in this - it balanced.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I can imagie it would be boring without Jo in the lab. :p
McGonagall's Bola chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I loved the mother/daughter moments.

The one scene where Jo asked him to hold her was quite intense, nicely described.

I feel a little double about the Jo being in control a bit. In one way it makes a lot of sense. Abusive/unhappy relationships do that to you. I definitely see Russ as the 'come-on-honey-don't-be-like-that-and-let-me-touch-you' sort of guy, who would beg for it until she would either let him or ensure he'd stop complaining in another way. I can see him as a bastard who'd not care about her pleasure, who'd only think about himself. I can even see him force himself on her considering he's such a touchy guy. That would definitely cause her to want to be more in control in situations like that.

Somehow, a part of me can't match it with the all but idle Jo we saw on the show, trying to undo the unknown 'surfer dude with the hairy chest''s trousers up against the wall, giggling like a girl.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
That was, err... graphic enough. lol :)
McGonagall's Bola chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Ah, interesting twist there with the barbed wire thingy. I hope you will get further into that.

Oh, I'm under the spell of her, too. I'd love to be around her, just that. She seems to light up everything with her smile. You've described that nicely enough. :)

I liked the little scene where she's straddling him.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Ah, it is more fun when the kids aren't home. :p
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
"I am very fond of you..." That totally reminded me of the Elinor/Marianne scene in Sense and Sensibility (version with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet). lol
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I love how he admitted how he felt. :)
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahh... nice beginning!
obsessed by tv chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
really enjoyed this story. i never really imagined mac and stella as a couple but could totally see mac and jo together! well done