Reviews for Tamers Forever 02: OmniTamer
theLeingod chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Being a big Samurai Jack fan, this was all I could think of when I read this:
BlackWarGreymon: What!? You can fly!?
Gallantmon: No. Jump good.
theLeingod chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Interesting chapter. Little nitpick though, Lopmon's Champion form is called Wendigomon, you seem to have forgotten the "W".
theLeingod chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
You've done the personalities of all the characters very well in general, but I can't help but think the portrayal of Henry is just... off. Henry was always the most mature of the kids, and (for a 10-12 year old, depending on whether it's the English or Japanese version) was pretty calm and level-headed. He's also one of Takato's best friends (and considers Rika a friend too) and would probably have helped out with the tournament (and actually been there) for both their sakes without hoping for a reward (though he definitely wouldn't have turned it down). I guess one character coming off as OOC isn't too bad considering the number of characters here and how little Henry's shown up so far, but it still kind of bugs me.
Grave10der chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
He has red eyes why do youkeep saying chocolate brown eyes?
CaptainDavidBlake chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
This was awesome!

Honestly awesome! It started as a sweet love story and it's shaping to be something much greater, a true epic. I take my hat to you, fellow writer. You have something golden here and I'm eager to see what you'll bring next.

Also, Terriermon absolutely stole the show. He's my favourite character by far and I can't get enough of him.
CaptainDavidBlake chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
All right, you went all Ben 10 on us! And I love it!

Save some occasional typos this is well-writen (well, the style gets a little to get used to but after a while it becomes a second nature to the reader), well-paced and all around fun!

Makes me think if the calmer, introductory, first episode was intentional. I'll be honest, I never watched too much Digimon back in the time and wasn't familiar with the characters although I knew who they were. The first episode allowed me to get to know them and makes this second episode much more powerful as a result.

Keep the good work!
strabimonx chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Nice, but needs more takato as chaosgallantmon kicking ass action
DigitalWarrior96 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I agree with you on the part that Tamers VS Dracula is a great story I've read the whole six part series and I can gladly say that you're stories are just as amazing!I'm really excited to continue reading this!
171873124giarc chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
/(_) Awesomeness
Korora12 chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
I've noticed a couple mistakes in this story (OmniTamer). I've only read up to this point so far, so I don't know if you've done anything about them yet, or if they're too late to fix, or if you've even noticed them, but here they are.

Only one of them was your mistake. While Takato was searching for the digimon in Chapter 4, he had the Omnivice search for tamed digimon, and got 5 results. Two were Lopmon and Terriermon, and then he found Calumon and MarineAngemon. The last one was Renamon. However, Calumon never had a Tamer, and so he probably shouldn't have shown up.

The other mistake was Takato's. As smart as you make him out to be, he still doesn't always think things through. In a show like Digimon Adventure, this probably wouldn't have been a problem, but since Tamers was supposed to be darker and more realistic, I feel obligated to point it out. Takato took Guardromon with him. Guardromon was the leader of his little village. They had only just finished surviving a battle against attempted invaders when their leader up and leaves them, leaving the second-in-command (who I assume was Tankmon) in charge. According to the Digimon Wiki, Tankmon is a mercenary digimon who "is extremely fond of strife," and what you showed of him in the story doesn't counteract that. That does not bode well for those poor rookie and champion digimon under his new command. It seems likely to me that without Guardromon as their leader one of three things will happen. 1) They'll try to put someone other than Tankmon in charge (and hopefully succeed) 2) Tankmon will begin acting like GranKuwagomon and start expanding his territory, or 3) those poor digimon will all be destroyed by someone else because their new leader doesn't know when to retreat. Stupid Gogglehead.

Anyway, I'll let you know what I think of Tamers Forever when I'm all caught up. Until then, I'll just say it's gotten better, and I like it so far.
o chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Entertaining
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
YES! I love terriermon!
Khaotic Order chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
awesome their all back again
G-Matt chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Excellent story! Looking forward to reading the next one in this series.
Gantex chapter 7 . 7/4/2009