Reviews for Cry of the Cardinal
TheAngelBellStar chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Please write more!
xHisahana chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I love the beginning so far, please update as soon as you can! I really love it! :3
manga-pup chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
you make senji seem so badass 3 i think i like him better this way
Samonia chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Its amazing! I love you!
kagayaku-tsuki chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
keep going I want to know what happens next
Gaara Sempai chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I have long awaited this chapter, and you did not cease to amaze.

:D

Very good, and pretty please get three out sooner?

:D

Lol I'm grinning like an idiot. I love this story :D
Broken Philosophies chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
O my god! I was so giddy that you updated! Loved the chapter... But Senji was such an ass... And poor Cardinal.. Damn that just has to be harsh.. *shiver*... Anyways loved the chapter darlin'! Keep it up and can't wait for the next chapter.
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
omfg. Soooo...does it count if she gives them a hair lock or a piece of her toe-nail? xDDDDDD nice fic! please, update soon
ShihoinKurisu chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
omg please continue !
Trigun-Vash chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
ooooooh. I dislike the "Punsihment Game." I creepys meout so much. O.o but i love how she crie even though Senji tried to kill hher. So kawaii. I cant wait to see what happens next
BlueNBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ooohhh I like this so far! It would be such a shame of you didn't add on. :)
Broken Philosophies chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Damn... This is goooood... And when I say goooood, I mean radical... Please update soon...:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love it so far! i hope you continue it, i'm sure there are an awful lot of senji/crow fans out there waitibg and wishing! 3 i know i am haha
Blinded Chubi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I am in love... with a Cardinal. She's really well written, and I love actually seeing a Senji/OC story in the flesh. Thanks, and pleeease update soon :)
Gaara Sempai chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
w please update soon! I love DMWL, and was actually considering writing a Senji/OC story for myself, lol.

You did really amazing so far! Good job!