Reviews for The Stone Series
Woah! I hadn't read the entirety of this story for a long time and didn't even notice it was complete. It has been incredible watching this story develop. You did such a marvelous job! You're characterization of each of the characters is so spot on and the plot just developed so naturally. Everything felt like something the canon characters would do and you did such a wonderful job of capturing each characters manner of speaking. I loved reading all of it and I hope you're still out there writing.
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 7/22
sweet, on the second chapter I wasn't sure where this was going as it only had Thor and Loki in it but it turned out really great. Steve and Tony are good together even if it wasn't all smooth sail, that's kind of the point
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Is this the end? Because there was no warning. But anyways, I hope you continue writing this, because even after what, 4 months?, I'm still coming back and checking for writing. Admittedly, I have not checked in quite a while, but I'm still checking. I do hope you continue writing. :)
Fickle Hippo chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Ok so I read this all in one day. It was epic and I love ever minutes of it.

Stony was perfect. I loved your version of both of them and them together. I loved Steve taking control in the bedroom. I loved Bruce and Tonys relationship. Thor and Loki were so sadly sweet. When they were talking softly when Loki was on his death bed I wanted to cry. I loved Steve painting and I loved Tony opening the door naked! Arh there was so much I loved about this. It was the perfect balance of hurt and love. Honestly I feel like reading it again. The loneliness Steve felt was so real. I loved your use of Charles there time together perfect.

let me know if you would like a longer list of things I loved then let me know and I will. I wish I could write like you. It has so much feeling as well as beautiful description. Always write.

ok this is a mess of a review. But I'm sure that you can see how much I loved it.

Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
This chapter. All I have to say is Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm sure you receive this a lot, but, pure perfection.
And the way you write Loki and Thor, the way the are, makes me want to cry. In a good way.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
This is absolutely wonderful! Previously, I was somewhat partial to Steve and Tony in a relationship but your writing has gotten me utterly hooked at the idea of this pairing. Everything just makes sooo much sense with them. Their personalities are perfectly written. As for the whole Pepper fiasco, I sincerely hope she has mercy. I feel bad for her, but the passion Tony and Steve have going on makes my stomach jump in a good way! But not only is all the romance a fantastic read, the main plot is very interesting. I look forward to reading the next chapter:) your skills with writing are amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Ok it's midnight and I'm freaking out! (I also don't feel like searching for my password so I'm commenting as a guest) ANYWAY! I'm so excited you updated! The only problem: I've finished reading the new chapter and I'm going to DIE if I don't know what happens next! I just- I can't even- UGH! Ok anyway so I want you to know that your story is amazing and so well written! The characters are perfect and the way it focuses on Steve and Tony, but also has a fantastic plot, is BRILLIANT! I really hope Pepper doesn't hate Steve and Tony forever though. And the new character who's name I won't mention because spoiler: YEEES!
Every time I finish the new chapter I go back and read from the beginning of the story again just because I love it so much but now this is just too much suspense and I can't wait! So in all, I love you so much for being such a genius and please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
You are killing me, really. Ahdkdjsnfk this is so good. I love this to no end. I was so happy to see another chapter. Looveeee it.

And write more before I die of suspense.
bittersweetrush chapter 9 . 7/21/2013

cliffhanger, are you TRYING to kill me? I'll be waiting for the next chapter... T_T
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I swear to God if you do not update soon I will lose my mind, track you down, tie you up and force you to write another story before I absolutely just DIE of suspense.
Maddie92 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Ohhh shiiit... Well there goes your plan Tony..
Phantomwolf17 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013

Man this is so incredibly good, I love this to death. Such an amazing, deep, well crafted story. I can't stop reading. Which means you should never stop writing, because I need more. I need it. So write it. That sounds nice, doesn't it. This story is so amazing I don't have words for it. I'm searching through my half asleep mind and I can't find them. Just know, this is one of the bet works I've ever read, and not just Avengers, out if anything. And I read a lot.
So lets be clear, you should write more. Forever.
chammie chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I literally, had to place the computer down and walk away from the screen saying "I can't, I can't" when Pepper walked in the room. My anxiety echoed Steve's and I wouldn't change it for anything. You have done an amazing job with this story. Thank you so much.
MistressMarian chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Omg, please update again, I must know what happens next! Wonderful story so far.
skitzoism chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I'm very sad to see this hasn't been updated in a while. I do understand, as life gets in the way, so maybe it won't be updated again, but know this; you are a fantastic writer.