Reviews for Walkabout
Blinkboy chapter 10 . 10/2/2001
That was really, really, well done. I liked it alot, the ending was good but I think it might have been better if Davis and Kari got together but as I said I still liked it.
bob chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
wow great!
kidogirl chapter 10 . 9/29/2001
Really great. A good friend recommended it, and I wasn't disappointed. Perhaps a glimpse of the Davis we could have known with different 02 writers? Very very great! _
silver fan chapter 10 . 9/29/2001
man...u r so damn good!
Zero Unit Omega chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Even better the second time _
phycocristal chapter 10 . 9/24/2001
i know i've read this story about ten thousand no ten million no ten trillion no ten google times and i still can't get enough of it. i love this fic i just love it. it's so good it's addictive so addictive it deservs an oscar i would put this story down for favs every time i read it and i mean every time i just LOVE IT one more for the favs again did i mention that i love it?
B-shiro chapter 10 . 9/24/2001
*eyes get all wide with admiration* I LOVE THAT FIC! OMG DAVIS IS SO KEWL! WRITE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS PLZ!
Logan Alastor chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Intresting...I like where this is going.
Hikari Kamiya chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
nice. great story
tauros556 chapter 3 . 9/15/2001
good story.
DeathScythe2004 chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
This is by far the best Davis fic ever! Even my puny little Dragonball D fic can't stand up to it. I have read all your stories and hope you continue with your work very soon. Dr. Davis "the Cannibal" Motomiya, M.D.
Tsukishiku chapter 10 . 9/8/2001
I loved it is a truly amazing story.I totally agree with you on the fact that Davis gets bashed way to That is mainly due to the fact that Davis is my fave back to your should definitly make a sequel!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »