Reviews for Walkabout
trunks angel eyez chapter 10 . 12/29/2001
WOW...is all that could come out of my mouth...
Hopeful Writer chapter 10 . 12/28/2001
That was... amazing. I don't think you should write more, though. The way you ended it was perfect. Here's a little quote to think about. I think it describes the story well. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson. If you do decide to write more, there's a quote for it. But if you don't, that's just something you can look at and remember. I really liked this story, and hopefully it'll give me inspiration. Sometimes great stories do that. Thank you for writing something so good, with such a great moral.
mathkid chapter 10 . 12/27/2001
This was a great story! There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but they were rare. The plot was well-developed; so were the characters. Nice work!
mathkid chapter 6 . 12/27/2001
Paildramon can only be gotten through DNA Digivolving. That requires KEN, for Davis. Doesn't that sorta mess up your story? I'm going to keep reading anyway, cuz it's a good fic.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 9 . 12/18/2001
YES! This has to be the BEST Davis story ever! Crystal Digimon rule! Go Davis! And great character development!
Ayla chapter 10 . 11/26/2001
That was so...fulfilling. I feel as though I have gone on a walkabout myself, and I felt the things Davis felt. The ending left me with a sense of accompishment, like I, too, had overcome my own setbacks. I must commend this piece. I've searched all throughout this site, and only now have I found a story as unpredictable and heart-wearming as this. in conclusion, I say thank you. Thank you for showing me the smarter side of davis, and for showing me that people really can and do change. God bless you, Silver.
daisukefire chapter 10 . 11/26/2001
I read this so long ago, a few months before I even became an author, that I cant remember whether I actually reviewed it. I think that I might have been too afraid to. But anyways, this was the first digimon fanfic i ever read, and it still remains my personal favorite. I love your work, Silver, I truly do. You portray Davis as a complex character rather than some simplton, which is the way he is. And truth to tell, this story made me want to go on my own 'walkabout,' its just too bad that doing something as simple as finding yourself can be so stressful these days. A great story by a great author! _*
GameGuardian2x chapter 10 . 11/17/2001
WOW I love reading angst fic, especially tracy, and recently davis, but this one really takes the cake 11/10
Davis chapter 10 . 11/11/2001
I think you should keep going with the crystal digimon idea! Next kari gets it, then

Tk, Yoeli, and so on
Kari chapter 10 . 11/11/2001
Nice story you have here! I love it. Usually we chat but I told the guys at the chat board to read this and we haven't chatted yet! That's how good this is! Check out my website at /patamonsdigimon
Gold chapter 8 . 11/5/2001
Very good fic so far! Both enjoyable and interesting, 200 of my friends are wrapped up in this story not including me! I'd like to congradulate you in your all time success in writing fan-fics which so many people read!
Josh the Critic chapter 10 . 10/25/2001
Here it is, sorry for making you wait so long. I must say that I found this story both refreshing and enjoyable. Your stories are some of the best I've seen, and frankly, I've gotten somewhat tired of reading romanaces. It is novels with the same basis as these, human conflict, that enter greatness. Not many romances ever pass the gate to that realm. Though some of this was rather 'childish' at times, your ideas and display of raw human emotions are flawless. From reading some of your latter work and this, I can easily see that this was one of your first works, but it is still top notch for a first try. You did an excellent job of turning a what-would-be repetitive villian into one both devious and enjoyable to hate. I have never been very fond of Davis, but this has helped me to see him in a new light. I would tell you that I find you writing style somewhat rudimentary, but I have already mentioned that and your recent work has shown great improvement in that area. I am very confident that should you ever chose to pursue a proffesion in writing, your career will be one of success and brilliance. And be sure, that as a critic, I will be there to tear it appart. I wish you luck with your future writing, Silver, and look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
digi commando chapter 10 . 10/6/2001
Oh my god, that was sweet! Man, I knew Davis had it in him(then again , iguess i'm drawn to the underdogs). Hey, i even thought up a fic where davis or tai basically snaps and disappears, but reappears later as a hero (i.e Rambo);meaning they immigrated to America and became Green Berets.
Crash chapter 1 . 10/3/2001