Reviews for Walkabout
Littleladymon chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I love this story! It's absolutely awesome and beautiful in everyway! Keep writing, my friend.
nobody important chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Angewomon not Angewoman. She's a Digimon
BigChillFreak chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
i luv this story i can't count how many times i read this also lighdramon and raidramon are the same thing it just depends if its english dubb or japanese original. like how demiveemon is called chibimon in japanese or how veemon and xveemon are spelled V–mon and XV–mon in japanese so both names are right also flamedramon can be spelled fladramon in japanese love this fic i hope my fic is this good please check it out its a digimon story
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
HAHA! THIS WAS AWESOME!
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh no. He can't armor Veemon to Raidramon becuase it's the digiegg of friendship and he thinks that the digidestined are no longer his FRIENDS. Oh man, I wonder who the claoked guy is, maybe Daemon? or maybe someone from the south Quadrent as digimon from Adventure and 02 can't load data...
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Poor Davis. I quite liked him, why must he always be comic relief just because he's so loud. without him, Magnamon would never have desfeated Kimeramon, Ken would have never joined them and Armageddomon and MalMyotismon would never have been deleted.
EmD23 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
How on earth did I never put this in my favorites...it was my first Digimon fic I read years ago!
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Really cool story! I LOVED it!
And I encourage you to write the spin-offs. But I also think you could write a continuation of this in sense of the 02 series. You know, add Ken and maybe (notice MAYBE) put in the DNA digivolutions.
Rhiathynn chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
wow, that was amazing! I originally clicked on the story planning to just check it out and maybe read it later, but once i started i couldn't stop! It was an excellent and believeable character growth story. I liked how you made Davis's maturation believable but also didn't bash any of the other characters. It was a suspensfull story that had me on the edge of my seat. Great Job!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I LOVE IT! SO BRILLIANT :D
Dylan Stone chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Wow this story was so great. Daisuke is my favorite character, so that made this great tale even better.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Very well done.
Love the character development for Davis.
Everyone seemed very in character.
Wolf's Honour chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
The meaning behind your story and the quotes really help me out.
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
This story was reccomended to me by someone, and boy am I glad to have read it. It had an intriguing plot and the characters were mostly faithful to their original concepts. The only thing that I disliked was that the others laughed at Davis behind his back, which I don't think they would ever do. Excellent story, and I hope that you're still writing!
Ai-chan chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Cute story. Interresting take on Davis' home life.
430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »