Reviews for Walkabout
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
HAHA! THIS WAS AWESOME!
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh no. He can't armor Veemon to Raidramon becuase it's the digiegg of friendship and he thinks that the digidestined are no longer his FRIENDS. Oh man, I wonder who the claoked guy is, maybe Daemon? or maybe someone from the south Quadrent as digimon from Adventure and 02 can't load data...
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Poor Davis. I quite liked him, why must he always be comic relief just because he's so loud. without him, Magnamon would never have desfeated Kimeramon, Ken would have never joined them and Armageddomon and MalMyotismon would never have been deleted.
EmD23 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
How on earth did I never put this in my favorites...it was my first Digimon fic I read years ago!
Gogglegirl chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Really cool story! I LOVED it!
And I encourage you to write the spin-offs. But I also think you could write a continuation of this in sense of the 02 series. You know, add Ken and maybe (notice MAYBE) put in the DNA digivolutions.
Rhiathynn chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
wow, that was amazing! I originally clicked on the story planning to just check it out and maybe read it later, but once i started i couldn't stop! It was an excellent and believeable character growth story. I liked how you made Davis's maturation believable but also didn't bash any of the other characters. It was a suspensfull story that had me on the edge of my seat. Great Job!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I LOVE IT! SO BRILLIANT :D
Dylan Stone chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Wow this story was so great. Daisuke is my favorite character, so that made this great tale even better.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Very well done.
Love the character development for Davis.
Everyone seemed very in character.
xLord-Snowx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
The meaning behind your story and the quotes really help me out.
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
This story was reccomended to me by someone, and boy am I glad to have read it. It had an intriguing plot and the characters were mostly faithful to their original concepts. The only thing that I disliked was that the others laughed at Davis behind his back, which I don't think they would ever do. Excellent story, and I hope that you're still writing!
Ai-chan chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Cute story. Interresting take on Davis' home life.
OneLonelyPickle chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
*tears* This story really had me fighting back the wet stuff. You've got such a good writing ability...like...wow...

I now know, myself, that I need to improve my writing. Like Daisuke with his walkabout, after reading this story I have learned that my skill as a writer doesn't come solely from my ideas or writing conventions, but my ability to see what others want from a story and how to implement it with my own ideas.

Writing something for one's self is fine, but making it interesting for everyone else is the most important part if I want to produce such a masterpiece as your story. Thank you, Silver1.
OneLonelyPickle chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
EPICER THAN THE OTHERS! Best final fight ever! But I kind of wished the crystal Biomerged V-Mon and Daisuke...that's be so cool :/ Can't wait until I finish the conclusion :D
OneLonelyPickle chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Although we all know now about Jogress evolution and how Paildoramon is really made, your explanation was actually really good. This was so awesome! I can't wait to see what other places and people Daisuke and V-mon encounter!
427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »