Reviews for Walkabout
gyncks chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
What's wrong with me? Everything! Luved it, but please don't say you actually like Davis! Please!
Trunks lil' sis chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Not bad... not bad at all. How will Davis get out off this? I like the way you portrayed Davis in this story. Keep on writing
Mandy chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Put me in the fanfic so I can fall in love with Davis and have an adventure!Please!I LOVE DAVIS MOTOMIYA!
Six chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
very very good...can't wait for the next part...davis is so cool! : )
Six chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
ooooh...poor davis...everyone hates him...i never get that, i love him! but that's me and i'm weird...GREAT FIC! can't wait to read the next part! : )
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Another great installment! This story is turning out to be very exciting, and Davis' dilemmas - wanting to find his place on the team and not have to rely on others to fight for him - are interesting and thoughtful. Once again, nice job.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Poor Davis. I'm glad this wasn't just another bout of Davis-bashing; sure the kid's kinda hyperactive, but that's no excuse to treat him like dirt. I enjoyed this little foray into his soul, and hope to see more of this in the future. Nice job! :)
down on luck chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Oh please continue soon! I can't wait
down on luck chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Oh poor Davis! Although I hate the guy but this fic has given me a new understanding of his characteristic. Oh well, I hope he'll feel better soon.
greenteeks chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Wow, Awe, poor Davis. Believe it or not, I actually like the guy. Ok, g/g read the others now. I'll review on the last one up here
lyra chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Kari is such a b*tch! i feel so sorry for davis...even though i love tk too...i think davis should realize that he's totally better than kari and go out with sora...just a thought! loved the fic! can't wait for the next part!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29