Reviews for Walkabout
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
You know, I came across the most wonderful quote from C G Jung the other day that made me think of this story - "Self-knowledge is an adventure that carries us unexpectedly far and deep." I simply adore this story. I never cared much about Davis before one way or the other, but your fic is changing my opinion of him bit by bit. Please keep writing - I'm eager to see how this turns out!
Six chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
awww...that was so sad! poor blossomon...but it was still a really excellent fic! I've been checking back twice a day everyday eagerly awaiting this one and I'll do it again for the next one... : ) such a great fic with an awesome portrayal of davis... : )
Trunks lil' sis chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
I still like the stroy so far and i'll continue to read and review have a nice day!
Explosive chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Cool. I like this a lot. Make time for him to reflect and really learn about himself. Action is cool and I hope there's more, but not so much that it keeps Davis from finding what he's looking for.
greenteeks chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Wow. I mean... WOW. This is so cool. You are an amazing writer, and this is turning out to be a KICK ass story. I can't wait for Day 4! . BTW, what was the deal with that one book Gennai didn't want Davis to see? Wow, talk about suspense... Hurry with the rest!
Kyra chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
WYAHH! Cody-chibi *has* been mentioned! ; (Couldja put more Cody-chibi in? Perhaps he goes to find Davis or something... ;;;;;) ANYWAYS, great job! I think I like this idea of Davis going on a walkabout! It's original & everything! AWESOME JOB! !
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Huzza! Gennai's back! I was wondering where he'd gotten to...wonder if he'll show up at all in season 2. Anyhoo, I really like the way this is turning out. You're making Davis into a truly likable, well-rounded character - and maybe the others will learn to see him that way as well. Keep it up!
Six chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
hehehe...that kari made me mad, first she is totally dissing on davis and then she thinks he's a little cute...this fic is soooo good! i was totally captured by it! it's interesting, well written, flows well, and is sooooo good! i'm glad that not everyone hates davis! anyways...this is just a perfect fic that i absolutely are a great author! : ) can't wait for day 4...i'll be watching for it! i can hardly wait! anyways, GREAT fic! : )
Wakuseino chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
... Kari still hasn't figured it out? I can't believe she's so dense... Even I, with my ignorance of emotions, would be able to notice that...
Explosive chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
I really like the idea for this fic. I only hope that Davis can get a little quiet time where he won't be fighting for his life to actually stop and ponder the things that made him decide to go on the walkabout in the first place. He's not such a bad guy, he just needs some time alone to figure things out. I'm ready for day 3.
Explosive chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
It's good.
gyncks chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
What's wrong with me? Everything! Luved it, but please don't say you actually like Davis! Please!
Trunks lil' sis chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Not bad... not bad at all. How will Davis get out off this? I like the way you portrayed Davis in this story. Keep on writing
Mandy chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Put me in the fanfic so I can fall in love with Davis and have an adventure!Please!I LOVE DAVIS MOTOMIYA!
Six chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
very very good...can't wait for the next part...davis is so cool! : )
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »