Reviews for Dares
Miss T the Bookworm chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
So Funny and Sweet! Definitely a favorite! -
cookieswithmilktea chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
i love allen's last dare to lavi

made me laugh so hard XD
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
*laughs like a mad man*
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
the idea to switch lenale's wedding dress to allen's tux is brilliant! now i can see allen wore awedding dress yayyy XD it has a sweet and great ending though
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
i still love the first part but this one has some silly moments and they finally engaged yay!
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
omg! this is super hillarous! you gave me suprise after suprise. the conversation between kanda and allen at the last scene was blown me away! XD pleasee moarr!
Semper Tardius chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
OMG, hilarious. I LOVED it! They had such a great time with giving each other dares, and daring them to propose was one of the cutest things.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
This was awesome an funny. I laughed very much XD
Exorcist Pirate chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I finished reading all chaps and i LOVE IT! this is by far the best yullen and lavilena i have ever read! and it was funny too! and not to mention cute! i didnt find any mistakes at all! i never find any as good as this! this is the BEST! keep writing brilliant stories!
Timcanpy chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I'm imagining Allen-kun in a dress. It's earning me weird looks from Master Cross. I'm really trying not to laugh, and for a change, Cross isn't smoking and is completely sober, also, not surrounded by women. I'll have to show this recording to Allen-kun later. I wonder if he knows where I am... Oh well! Back to trying not to laugh!
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
ooo, I wonder what Kanda's dare was! XD
NekoAllenLover chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
What was Kanda's dare?! must...know...;D
MikiYuri chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Er ma gard. Whats akndas dare? I wanna know. I REALLY WANNA KNOW. i wanna know. :( overall, great story! I loved it to bits! :D
MikiYuri chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
The ending was so sweet! Aww but i wished you wrote the something-special allen was gonna give to kanda at the end. /blush
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 1/1/2013