Reviews for I've Got It All
percabethforever6775 chapter 23 . 3/20
soooooo good!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
I know my review is dated, but this piece was amazing. You captured everything I could have wanted/hoped for in regard to matt and julie. You have a gift, and I hope you keep going in any medium/genre in which you choose.
bythesea232 chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
It's possible I might be sweating from my eyes a bit. This was so amazing, thanks for writing it!
Naguabo chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
This is a great story, and I particularly enjoyed the Matt and Julie interactions. Also, thank you very much for putting Landry and Tyra back together again. Your characters make this very believable.
luvtheheaven chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
"Buddy Garrity grinding with Angela Colette on the dance floor complete with ass grabbing and inappropriate groping." Lmao when did she stop hating his guts? :P Wow.

Aw Gracie picking up every rose petal... ;)

Aw that was such a sweet ending. I thoroughly enjoyed that fic. I'll read your other one eventually, after I post something FNL of my own. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Tami looked concerned. "You gave Matt Saracen pearls of wisdom?"

Lol. :P

I am loving all the wedding stuff, it's perfect and so sweet.
luvtheheaven chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Aw that was so sweet, the end of the chapter here with Matt & Eric had me tearing up. I also love Gracie loving her princess dress as a flower girl and also thinking Julie looks like a princess and I love Tim's property being a free place to have the wedding and Landry fumbling in attempts to help Matt dress and all of it, it's perfect lmao. Smash showing up for Matt even makes sense, lol. :P
luvtheheaven chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
Aw I love the Matt/Tami bonding a lot and the Julie/Eric stuff was not bad either. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Eric freaking out like that was so perfect - kinda reminds me of when he jumped to the wrong conclusion about Tim (& Julie). Poor Matt left standing there flabbergasted... lmao. I love how you write all of the characters. You've really got them down. And that Rocco character you invented is so hilarious! :P Love the little detail of the intricate art/Picasso that his tattoo is that Matt, the artist, appreciated/noticed... such great writing.
luvtheheaven chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Rocco... great name for Shelly's boyfriend! Aw, Matt & Gracie, I love that image. And lmao Eric is the best part of this shower, shouting loudly to interrupt Matt's shower... offering his underage daughter wine to try to rule out a pregnancy... lmao. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
"You're really cute when you're happy."

Yes Zach Gilford as Matt when he's all smiling is the most adorable thing in the world... as is Aimee/Julie as well... :P

And aw I love the season of winter. I know the bitter cold sucks and you described it well lol but now I want to experience a Chicago winter, just to see what it'd be like lol!

And lmao at Eric snapping up to attention and assuming the WORST which to him would be pregnancy. I just love the writing style where not all the characters know the secret (i.e. Eric and Tami don't know what they have to tell them) but we readers do know... ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Ah all the Tyra/Landry sex stuff is hilarious and wonderful for my Tyra/Landry shipper heart! And oh my gosh aw no at the end there... that is so so sad... Matt & his grandma always has that ability to break my heart. And Julie always is so perfect and understanding. :P They're perfect in that little bed scene you wrote.
luvtheheaven chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Aw that was great, I love the way you wrote how serious and hung up on Tyra Landry still is. And her dragging him off... Lol. And I'm glad Tyra is a blond again lol even if it is a strawberry shade. ;) That season 5 hair color I didn't like as much I don't think lol... :P
luvtheheaven chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Lmao! That was such a great idea, Landry seeing the sketch of Julie naked... wow. Landry brings such humor to fics it seems lmao... I love it.

I really loved this part too:
she didn't know whether Landry was being sarcastic or if he really believed the crazy things that came out of his own mouth.

"First of all…calling women broads? Just….no."
luvtheheaven chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Lol this was a cute and funny chapter.