Reviews for The Everyday Adventures of William and Albert
EvilToTheCore13 chapter 10 . 9/4
These are good. I find it hard to find Wesker fanfic I like as a lot of stuff has him OOC but he is definitely in-character here and I love the way you write Birkin, and all the dialogue and interactions between them. Even though I ship them and you clearly don't, and I have some quite specific headcanons, your story was so well-written that I was able to get my headcanons out of my head while I read it and enjoy your story even when it didn't match up. My favourite chapters were: Obsession, Hangover, Albert, Sick, HR and Blood, although Alexia was also really good (none of them were bad, obviously). I find these stories very funny, especially lines like "It's almost as though some of us don't spend all our spare time watching television and eating oreos"..."like an overgrown bat with a handgun hidden on his person"..."Has one of your enemies died today?"...I could quote this for a long time but I won't.
TheSameOne chapter 12 . 2/7
Omg this is SO freaking delightful. Please keep updating it! Forever! Weekly! Grad school be damned!
TheSameOne chapter 3 . 2/7
Oh em GEE I LOVE the mental image of Wesker crank only tapping his watch, snowball in hand. XD These are delightful! Please keep writing them forever! _
SniperPrincess767 chapter 12 . 6/24/2017
Oh man, this chapter had me nearly pissing my pants I was laughing so hard XD. I really love the random one-shots of their life before everything kinda went to hell... Especially wesker, and the weird thing is it's so easy imagining him doing something so childish really, as weird as it is lol anyway I was really happy to see that you added another chapter and hope you come up with a new one soon!
Ultimolu chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
These two...honestly I lol'd at the chapter. XD
littlevamp chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Lol Ah, little does William know... Wesker will encounter her sooner than he thinks haha Loved the shy Alexia parts. I mean, who wouldn't be around Wesker? Lol-Lil V.
littlevamp chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Wtf? Lol This chapter had me laughing. I'd really expect this from Wesker and Will. I love how everyone just continued talking, glossing over the "I killed a man" statement like it was no big deal. Lol Brilliant!-Lil V.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
I love you author. Please never stop.
Avid Reader chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I am SO happy you updated! The new chapter is great, really funny. Hope you continue this, I love it!
Sonar chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
That is too darn priceless. Could picture them in anger management classes and if they were asked to break something, they would probably burn the building down finding it satisfying instead.
Sonar chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
It's all right.
Hetalian98 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
This is awesome!
Xeneus chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Huh. Seems this hasn't been updated in quite a while. That's a shame, since it's so good. I hope you do come back to it. :)
AshleyTheQueenOfHell chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I love your story! Keep it up, I seriously need more of these two! I want it to be a neverending fanfic, not like the ones that don't get updated, but the ones that get to have so many chapters... Your story is such an amazing piece of fanfiction..
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I like the characters that you've developed Birkin and Wesker into. Please update :P
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »