Reviews for A Tail for Two
Tula chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I always hate when writers get characters to say things like "she's strong, for a girl".
Noooo. Girls *are* strong! Even if not all of us have the same kind of physical strength as boys, we can be stronger in other ways!

Isn't it so strong of Lucy to go into tough battles even though she's not as physically strong as her opponents? Isn't it stronger than Natsu, who has that physical strength and might not be as scared as her?

I don't mean this in an awful way, I do love your stories! But I think something you could do to make your writing better is to always try and encourage your female readers, and make them feel strong and know that they could be as strong as men! That not all strength comes from the fist, and that bravery and conquering fears is also being strong!
Think of how characters like Katniss and Hermione got sooo popular and loved by so many! It's because their writers never wrote things like 'strong for a girl'. They showed that girls can compete with boys by using their brains and also being brave. They showed that girls can be stronger than boys!

I know that Lucy isn't quite like those 2, but she has her own strengths and Mashima has shown that she's smart in the past. That she comes up with solutions that the boys don't think of. And that she's brave.

I hope I didn't come off mean in this review. I just wanted to say this. You're not the only fanfic writer who I've seen write similar things, but it upsets me so I thought I'd say something this time.

Thank you for your stories! :)
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
In love the song u used for inspiration! And the fic was amazing! Well done!
Chamcha chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Super sweet!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Im crying
Otaku2k0 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
kawaii much *U*)...one of these days u should write one bout Fuyu-chan an Igneel...owffufufufufufufufu w)-b
...
omg darling,i loved it btw :D
DeathBerryHime chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
You assh*le made me cry! Oh dear Mavis, what is wrong with me! I can't stop!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love your story. I love rescue missions and i love the fact that lucy was injured! Great job :D
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
3 perfect... luv this story...
NonieBee chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
AWESOME
Calm-Waters chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Awwhh! That was just so.. so sad! And I know too! I was so thinking Lucy- AND IT WAS! GAAHHHH!

NaLu in the next chapter! I sincerely hope so! :D
Bryndel chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
That was so sad and awesome at the same time!
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
aww i hope u feel better but thank you for the warm nalu fuzzles! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
Get Well chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I had it once, it sucked, I hope you feel better! This chapter was simply amazing and it seems you've read Mashima's mind (AKA this will happen! SPR much :D)
giaolinh chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
:)) I love it! And I strongly agree with your spoiler. Hope to watch more of yours! :D
leoslady4ever chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Nice job on this chapter. I totally flipped when it was revealed that future Lucy was the one in the cloak.