Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 3 . 4/6
Grate Story it's really one of a kind so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE! Don't drop IT jajja grate Story can't wait for the update
BloodRedDemon chapter 45 . 4/3
Enjoying the story so far. I don't want you to think my last review is criticising the story, and it seems that my doubts were unfounded. I hope you haven't abandoned the story, as it doesn't look like you'll have finished in 4 more chapters.
BloodRedDemon chapter 18 . 4/2
Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I really don't think that Ichigo should be in Division 6. Honestly, I think that's making it seem too similar to the Rukia/Renji stories out there; and I really don't like the idea of just substituting Renji for Ichigo (Not to mention I really dislike Renji & Rukia as a pairing).
I hoped you'd pick either division 13 (for obvious reasons) or Division 8 as this would allow interaction with 13th but also let him train under a strong captain.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 49 . 3/29
...Oh shit. Thing's are about to pick up. I wonder who accompanied Byakuya.

I feel so bad for Ichigo. He doesn't even remember his sisters. But you want to know what I'm wondering? How are they still alive? Ichigo originally died 100 year before this right? There's no way they'd still be alive. Isshin, I understand but the girls? No.
And Isshin! His own son can't remember him and he has to pretend to be his Uncle. I can't imagine how much that hurts him.
Lindril chapter 49 . 3/24
I love this fic, so please don't abandon it! Update soon?
sanjiyanunkara chapter 29 . 3/11
And as usual Ukitake is acting like an asshole. I don't think he could have done anything more if he were purposefully trying to kill off Kaien!
Send Kaien fight against an unknown but powerfull hollow alone (who killed a whole squad and a 3rd seat), explisitely forbits backup when Kaien loses his main weapon/power, takes a hollow's word over centuries of experience (on soul fusing instead of posession) and orders a direct kill instead of incapacitation/retrivial.
Is there anything worse he could have done, short of somehow poisioning Kaien before the fight ?
Honestly can't understand why people even like that guy. Has Ukitake EVER done anything ? all i remember is lieing (ie: sub shinigami badge thingy), geting other people killed(...), playing with his opponent(liene or whatever her name was), and being generally his useless sick self...

If anything i'd put his as a trator with Aizen instead of Justice-maniac Tosen.
nopparitari chapter 49 . 3/9
Good story, hoping to see more.
sanjiyanunkara chapter 6 . 3/9
I think WW1 is closer time-wise than WW2. Or you could go for some other random war like american independance, all it'd need would be to change the "gun" reference to "musket/arquebus/rifle"
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 49 . 3/7
Well, shit
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 27 . 3/6
You know you keep hinting that Renji likes someone, and while people think it's Rukia...what if it's Ichigo? I mean it works!
jade silverose chapter 49 . 3/1
Hey just wondering if you are continuing this story. I am completely in love with it and would be very disappointed if it was left on a cliff hanger.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 2/8
Are you alright? Normally you update much quicker and I'm getting a little concerned.
bethkunoichi chapter 49 . 2/8
Heeeey! This us such and amazing story, i love it so much. I like this last chapters take on ichigo and Rukia's encounter with uryu. When will you update again? It's been 4 months...
bethkunoichi chapter 30 . 2/5
Good for you for standing up to Luffy99. This is your story and if you want to stick closer to canon whe it makes sense then that's your business.
bethkunoichi chapter 27 . 2/5
SoIi take it you're a Doctor Who fan. A hollow tgat moves incredibly fast but can't attavk when you're looking at it? If that's not a version of a weeping angel then I don't know what is. I like it though, I'm really loving this story.
1,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »