Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
lucifyr04 chapter 29 . 10/20/2023
Sorry bye. If Ichigo's not useful in this scene then I doubt he will ever be. :)
lucifyr04 chapter 28 . 10/20/2023
I'll stop reading if Kaien still dies. I love him sm huhuhu. I'm actually with Isshin with his kind of thinking. Hollows doesn't deserve to be hated or something along the lines since most(except arrancars) of them are just creatures of instict. Isshin never hated the hollow that killed Masaki and I think it's such a noble and strong resolution to do that. If I were him I would be filled with promise of vengeance and hate.
lucifyr04 chapter 14 . 10/20/2023
Bruhhhh Asauchi left the building.
lucifyr04 chapter 13 . 10/20/2023
Uhm I hope he will still have Getsuga since it's known that Shibas have them. Adds excitement to the plot
dxdsuperfan209 chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
I love this story I hope one day you come back and finish it.
Pinkypi chapter 50 . 3/22/2023
This aint even a cliffhanger, at this point we're just thrown off the cliff cuz it's been 7 years xD. On that note. In a way it's awesome because Rukia was the original main character of bleach before Tite changed it to Ichigo. Now she can get that ye old Bankai far sooner. Not going to lie I think it's bull that people take it as gospel that Toshiro has the "strongest" ice type period. Like by the end of the series it was throughly proven that he has the largest area of effect for an ice type but that Rukia most definitely out matches him in a more concentrated area since her Bankais Ice is significantly colder than his. There's also a massive difference between the two of them in general. They are actually similar in age for a soul with both being 100-150 years old. She also joined the Academy before her power grew to the point his did where it threatened those around her since he waited an extra 20 some years. As a person she also stumbled at the entrence exam putting her in a separate lower class from Renji despite overall being better than him at the time in terms of intelligence, control and power. The fact she was immediately pulled from the academy compounded her failure there and she ended up effectively becoming a broken blade in terms of her confidence and will. Then to make matters worse, Kaien was almost there with helping her pull herself back together only for him to fall on her blade personally and that became a wrap as she effectively cut off her own potential spending the next 40 years going through the motions as a shattered blade. Ichigo fixed that and in the span of a couple months she managed to pull herself up to the level she could defeat an Espada. The weakest but still an achievement. Then not even two years later achieved Bankai and grew at a tremendous pace when receiving training before the war with the quincys started fully. Her release being so powerful and difficult to control properly that she had even less time than Toshiro. Except hers would kill her instead of just dropping due to the sheer cold effecting even her.

All this to say I honestly like this more confident and more powerful Rukia. As for people complaining about Ichigo being a bit OOC I think they are forgetting this Ichigo is a SOUL which slowed his growth. But he's also been tempered with ver a hundred years worth of experiences in a way canon Ichigo never was. He sees bigger pictures and his offer to sacrifice himself for the most important person to him is something I could see him doing. And while yes he could easily defeat Renji and Izuru in a snap. Byakuya and Gin are completely different matter seeing as how he's never seen the full bredth of their abilities and power. Add in him fighting for well over an hour and killing gillians at the end of that and he's nowhere near his peak and Rukia was exhausted as well.

Honestly I do hope that you come back to this and maybe even finish it. I also definitely hope you're doing okay. since it's been so long and what with covid the past couple years.
Pinkypi chapter 35 . 3/20/2023
It really comes down to a number of things that can be used. In Ichigo's first fight he was basically slowing down the entire time though it was much more gradual at the start. This could have been a continuous issue in the background since he was still technically new to it. We can assume that he had a bad habit of relying on the speed of Bankai as well and not using it conjunction with shunpo. Or even that his Shunpo was rough and unpolished meaning he couldn't get the full extent of the speed it gave him out there. There's also how several of the people he fought especially grimmjaw specialized in speed and that Sonido is actually surperior to shunpo for straight lines. So a lot of the arrancar were acceptably used to higher speed shunpo. Yoruichi also showed that she was an absolute monster at speed and Soi-Fon wasn't far behind in that category.

There's also my personal fav, Ichigo doesn't admit it but he enjoys fighting too. So instead of just relying fully on blistering speed to win more handily. He put more emphasis on overpowering them but unlike Kenpachi's release. Ichigo's tilted more towards speed as a powertype zanpakuto.
Pinkypi chapter 28 . 3/20/2023
ukitake being a bit hypocritical there. The fight for life and the fight for being being the reasons to fight. Pretty sure jumping in to help Kaien would fall under the fighting for life category. For Ichigo it'd be for both his pride and life since he takes pride in being able to protect those he cares about...
Pinkypi chapter 17 . 3/20/2023
not quite two years broski. She was there for at least 3 to 6 months for the first year. So more like a year and a half to a little over xD
Pinkypi chapter 11 . 3/20/2023
I wouldn't say her body is unsuited for Zanjutsu... But I would say that the academy's basic form of it might not be suitable for her. What she learns from her Zanpakuto instead would probably tailor the style she uses more to herself since Zanpakuto tend to know the best way for their wielders to use them.
Pinkypi chapter 3 . 3/20/2023
Think of it like a growth spurt? Also Yamamoto and Retsu are the best examples where perception plays a major role as Retsu actually looks younger than she did when the gotei 13 were established while yamamoto looks significantly older. While both are roughly close in age give or take a century or so. Becoming a Shinigami she probably stopped perceiving herself as a child and it allowed her to mature granted she didnt get much vertical but the point remains.
hanzarilee chapter 33 . 2/20/2023
32 - KISS AND DATE
hanzarilee chapter 24 . 2/20/2023
BORING
GDW311 chapter 51 . 10/28/2022
So was that Yuzu and Karin watching Rukia in the cemetery, also how are Yuzu and Karin still kids,
IsiahFlash chapter 3 . 9/5/2022
is this an ichiruki story
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »