Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
How his true Zangetsu from the 1000 blood war arc
yaroslavsmit2015 chapter 51 . 8/24
I hope for more
Animeharem chapter 1 . 8/16
listen, great job with the story. especially for bleach. ignore the haters who try to put realism with anime and fanfiction. they're ignorant. you did a great job and too bad it's not complete. but don't let the negative comments get to you, great story
Joshbbeer chapter 39 . 6/28
You have absolutely ruined this by hollofying him
Joshbbeer chapter 27 . 6/28
So 5 years and no updates on his abilities or training and basically his shikai is a shit as cannon ?
Joshbbeer chapter 22 . 6/28
Shit content and shot personality in him
Joshbbeer chapter 6 . 6/28
Don’t be pathetic and tell me your using is cannon zanpaktou
zakhelerythem chapter 14 . 5/26
never really connected to the old man!Nor do i see him as Zangetsu but if i where to picture Zangetsu without the Hallow or the Quincy fake he would be a Black or White wolf since they Symbolise Ichigo's name..or mybe had him have two wolf Blade spirits..ah anyway love the story
V. T. von Carstein chapter 51 . 5/20
I have just come across this and have to say I am surprised, the story gets better and better in its later half and hope that one day you will continue it, hope you are well and will keep up the good work.
Kirasuna14 chapter 35 . 4/6
So your correct. Spoiler, I'm thousand year blood war, he needed to age himself up, but normally stops his bankai before that
Nightshade4316 chapter 48 . 3/27
You know even if you're making uryu more powerful than cannon pulling that kind of stunt is just plain unforgivable and compared to a former captain current vizard he can't hold a candle. Before the Quincies jump into the main arc he isn't even a key character.
kingsj10 chapter 29 . 3/27
This line sims my experience with this story atm. He rushed with his hakudo and he missed. Hahahaha.
So contrived to extend and create drama leading everything to ce off so fake. I really enjoy your story but at this point the only keeping me here is rukia and ichigo and I'm gonna be waiting for the sequel for that to happen.

I get you cant make ichigo win all the time, but you've already made him very strong. Turning around and giving a hollow perfect abilities to counter any shinigami is just so rubbish. And ichigo's brash stupidity isn't entertaining is irritating and grinding.
thatguywiththefanfic chapter 1 . 2/16
nice story
dani1k2345 chapter 51 . 12/28/2020
Please continue this
JustDusty chapter 32 . 11/27/2020
"Cringes. Does this chapter seem plausible? I had a lot of trouble in this chapter, since I'm a stickler for realism, and I don't want them to go completely OOC"
No. You're an introverted author trying to write a shonen protagonist. It will never work. If writing scenes like these make you 'cringe' then you might as well give up on this story and write an emo SI OC or something.
2,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »