Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
GDW311 chapter 51 . 10/28/2022
So was that Yuzu and Karin watching Rukia in the cemetery, also how are Yuzu and Karin still kids,
IsiahFlash chapter 3 . 9/5/2022
is this an ichiruki story
682 kek chapter 12 . 6/27/2022
Ayy we need more bleach and scp crossovers. So far there is only 1, it’s pretty alright
Druto chapter 37 . 4/20/2022
Love it
Pinkypi chapter 15 . 3/18/2022
You know it makes sense why Kubo made Asauchi more important. Here they can just summon the sword and poof it's already good to go. But most of the unranked Shinigami or foot soldiers don't even have Shikai and their swords all look the same. Guess that should've been a big clue to us that the Asauchi while called empty shells were also waiting to be fully filled up by their wielders before they changed at all. Then they have to go through the arduous process of contacting their Zanpakuto spirit after that.

Zaraki was the first hint, as he found a sword (that we now know was an Asauchi) off a dead no name shinigami and used it and then it changed to look like it does now. Meanwhile Ichigo just poof has a sword. He was actually the outlier in that, and we know the reason he could talk to the old man so fast was because the old man was trying to cut off the actual Zangetsu from meeting Ichigo. His first blade being made from his Quincy powers. -
Miguel Castro2 chapter 14 . 12/31/2021
I am pretty sure that the author has no idea how shinigami actually gain their zanpakuto. oh well just skipped those explanations and straight to the good parts.
Kynareth no Baka chapter 51 . 12/21/2021
Seems that hope was dashed. 5 years and counting...

I hope you're doing OK and simply had writer's block, lost interest, etc, rather than the reason for cessation of writing being something more... detrimental to your health or continued existence.

Anyway, this was a fun story to read. Thanks for writing it. If you lost interest, thanks for leaving it up for people to read it even years later!
Magika Wizard chapter 51 . 12/16/2021
I know the chances of you releasing another chapter is a pretty much zero, but i'm eagerly looking forward to and hoping that you continue on with this story as I am completely hooked on this story although I know chances of you returning are slim anyways great story so far good luck with irl shiz and stay safe.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2021
How his true Zangetsu from the 1000 blood war arc
yaroslavsmit2015 chapter 51 . 8/24/2021
I hope for more
Animeharem chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
listen, great job with the story. especially for bleach. ignore the haters who try to put realism with anime and fanfiction. they're ignorant. you did a great job and too bad it's not complete. but don't let the negative comments get to you, great story
Joshbbeer chapter 39 . 6/28/2021
You have absolutely ruined this by hollofying him
Joshbbeer chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
So 5 years and no updates on his abilities or training and basically his shikai is a shit as cannon ?
Joshbbeer chapter 22 . 6/28/2021
Shit content and shot personality in him
Joshbbeer chapter 6 . 6/28/2021
Don’t be pathetic and tell me your using is cannon zanpaktou
2,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »