Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 26 . 5/22
I know you have your own reasons, but I hate when two characters who are obviously; for both, readers and themselves; into each other, "dance" around pretending there's nothing to it.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 11 . 5/21
Fucking Aizen!
Die motherfucker! Die motherfucker! Die!
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 5/20
I have a theory why Rukia acted like she did in original series, even though she supposed to have ~130 years on Ichigo.
As body grows and develops slower, the same thing applies to the brain, so even though she had ~150 years of memories and experience, she had the mentality of a 16 y.o girl. Same way when IRL 30-40 year old's with brain damage or mental illness act as if they were 7, but without retardation part.
Kidzin chapter 51 . 5/15
Well i guess i will leave all the praise and feedback once you are back with new chapter hopefully (though it's been over the year). For now i guess i will just let you know i enjoed your story great deal and i'm looking forward to its resume o/
This is a cool story but just a few things have bugged me, the main one being, Ichigo learnt his zanpaktous name before he attained shikai... You learn the name upon attaining the shikai you don't learn the name and not have the shikai also I think you could do more in the way of spirit pressure, a shinigami's spirit pressure raises when they release shikai so you could explain how that makes them so much stronger and how it effects the world around them not just changes the sword ie just because Rukia didn't know her shikais dances it was still way stronger than her sealed state, also you could use it for example when Ichigo wanted to stop the 11th division members from bullying the 4th division ones, he could have just raised his spirit pressure and suffocated them for a second and then made them scram also when he released his sword it would have raised his spirit pressure, however I do still love this story ichiruki4life.
Another excellent chapter. It'll be interesting to see the group kick ass and take names but the ability gap between Rukia, Sado, and Orihime is bigger than ever. Makes me wonder at what point do you stop being an asset and start being a hinderance by your mere presence. The extra eyes and hands could be useful but not if they can't conceal themselves adequately or keep up with the group.
Lambinator chapter 18 . 3/25
I fully support your decision for choosing squad six, I too have to admit that watching Ichigo squirm under Byakuya's glare is a scene I look forward, though I do hope that Ichigo and captain Ukitake do become familiar with each other. So like, Ukitake will be like the Captain he never had if you get my gist. Though I still have yet to read the following chapters so you've probably already done so..
Squarekiddo chapter 17 . 3/16
The whole feelings things is rather oddly done from my view, granted everyone is different with feelings, obviously, but the whole denying it over and over again might be cute and endearing to some, but for me personally it all seems so childish, and seeing as Rukia is what? over 50 years old? it dosnt fit. Even Ichigo has to be in his twenties now, their not in their early teens anymore, why describing it all like puppy love? dosnt do it justice is all. Meh we're all different on this view, so vastly aswell, dont really know why im writing it to begin with.
Squarekiddo chapter 16 . 3/16
Im abit meh about the fact that hes advancing so slow compared to cannon, granted he had die if you dont obstacles there, but it still seems abit to slow.
Dont get me wrong, its super fast compared to others in the story, just not compared to cannon Ichigo.
I guess its not a big deal or anything its just you dont read many stories when the main character is overall weaker than cannon, and advances slower, its usually stronger main character.
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 3/16
I think I would have liked this chapter if It wasnt so extremely transparent, I easily guessed the entire chapter by the chapter title alone, and the title isnt very spoilery.
Maybe thats something to work on? get alittle unpredictable?
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 3/15
Isnt that dude Ichigos Quincy powers? but his not human anymore, how can they still be there? and why wouldnt he be able to know his name? its not a Zanpakuto.
Unless you wrote this before cannon revealed that, I stopped reading after Aizen got beated, so I dont actually know the dates, I learned what happen afterwards on wiki.
I do however know you started this fic after the Quincys invaded Soul society, which was the last arc.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 3/15
If you do go with Zangetsu, wouldnt it make the most sense to simply put him with a Captain that also has dual wielding like Ichigo?
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 3/15
I just hope to see something else then Zangetsu, probably wont happen tho, I mean considering how he ended up with Zangetsu he really shouldnt have it now.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 3/15
Theres something truly wrong when you feel you have to apologize for the possibility of not following cannon correctly. I mean we know cannon, if thats what we wanted we would have read cannon (Ô,o)
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 3/15
Ichigo says " I cant see why not" yet the paragraph before he literally thought of several.
I simply dont like how this went down, the joining that is. Seems to forced to me, and if theres something I hate its forced cannon.
2,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »