Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
BrazeRancor chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Go Rukia! Rescue your dude in distress!
jade silverose chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Yay! Your alive! Thanks for the update, it was great. Keep them coming!
SilverBladeStar chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
It is really great to see a update after so long I was afraid this story was dead.
lizyeh2000 chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
I love how you changed it Rukia having to save Ichigo not vice versa , thanks for updating!
le BlekSzedou chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
IT LIVES! I cannot wait to see what will happen next and how SS Invasion Arc will pan out :D
jonty2600 chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Brilliant chapter, I love how you've swapped how Ichigo is now on death row and Rukia is going to save him.
bhennen chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Glad your back love this fic hope it continues
Morbious20 chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Awesome chapter , I did not even consider the possibility of Ichigo being arrested but I'm very much looking forward to reading about his rescue.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 50 . 7/12/2015
Ug, can't find Next button... Can't stop reading... What's a poor reader like me supposed to do? Go back to the beginning? Hahaha, oh wait... I kind of like that idea :)

Another awesome chapter, keep up the good work and don't sweat the small stuff.
LaserLightCannon chapter 50 . 7/11/2015
Oh my...Hmmm...I don't know...Ichigo is much more of a threat than Rukia, so maybe the execution date will come much faster...Rukia is NOT Ichigo, so her training will be very different...
Fleightfire chapter 50 . 7/11/2015
I really hope the next update will come sooner
KuraiKodokuna chapter 50 . 7/11/2015
Finally, Thanks for the update. Had to re-read a few chapters to catch up but it was worth it! I was afraid you forgot about this.
pureshadow013 chapter 50 . 7/11/2015
I'm guessing the early parts will be easier on this crew but the later parts will be harder. You have a Rukia who is at the very least stronger than pre Seireitei Ichigo, at least around lieutenant level, as well as an Uryu who is likely stronger than canon due to having a much more difficult swarm fight to boost is reiatsu slightly, I'm guessing mid lieutenant range with the glove, haigh captain(as usual) after releasing it. Furthermore, it is likely that the vaizards will be involved given that a vaizard was captured, but I'm guessing only one or two to stay under the radar.

Now as for how the relations with characters will go, I'm guessing that since Byakuya has gotten a fair bit of dev, he may not go his canon path and possibly work against the system. Toshiro will probably be even more focused on finding the truth, worried about both Momo and Ichigo. Ukitake will be doubly motivated to go against central 46 due to having not one but two of his squad members involved. On the other end, I see no way that Kenpachi would help since Rukia's kido wouldn't interest him and none of the others sans Uryu, who Kenpachi would look down on due to his usage of ranged attacks, would even be able to take him on. Yoruichi excluded, of course, since she wouldn't intervene unless absolutely needed.
EliXY chapter 50 . 7/11/2015
Finally a update! Please take your time to make a good chapter(but not to long please) i really love this story and with this new change in the atory i cant wait to see how it turns out. Cant wait for your next update.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 50 . 7/11/2015
Formatting was terrible man. And the reasons for not fighting were pathetic man. At the level Izuru and Renji are, Ichigo could crush them in an instant with his Bankai. That would leave it a two on two fight, and Ichigo would be pretty confident then I'm guessing.

This though, it was dry, wish-washy and just plain disappointing. You should have aleast had Ichigo mention some kind of plan mid-thought. As it is, this guy feels nothing like canon Ichigo.
2,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »