Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Guest chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
update soon
Reign of Rayne chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
It's good to see that you're back! While I'm not really a fan of typical IchiRuki pairings (because the idea of a teenage guy with a woman over a century old is somewhat . . . off-putting), yours makes much more sense and the story flows smoothly because of it.
You wrote the action scenes very well, and I look forward to seeing your next update, whenever it may be!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Awesome *w*
Mizundaztood23 chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Kyaaaaa! Captain Hair, can u replace Kubo when he takes a one month vacation XD
Kyaaaaaaaaaa! Ichigo misses Rukia and vice-versa :))))

This is still awesome :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Waaaaa! Sorry if i didn't reviewed on the other chaps! I read this story last year I think and I didn't know where I stopped so I read it again right.? I know i have i review on the first chap about this but anyways, kyaaaa! Ichigo is sad *pout* and so as rukia, i think i'll start reading from here.. But if u can PM what chapter when rukia and ichigo went to the living world, i'll be grateful :3
flevantein chapter 48 . 9/9/2014 rukia here already achieved bankai?
Well considering how she's been trained by yoruichi its not a surprise, not to mention if that 'soul doll' which can force materialisation of zanpakutou to fastened bankai training in 3 days was being used in rukia's training.

I just curious though. So far there's no significant improvement in rukia's shinigami power aside the level her on now (around low-captain level perhaps), I wonder if you will included the canon rukia true power in this story?

I mean 'sode no shirayuki' true power is how she become one with rukia in shikai mode so with her reiatsu control rukia could direct the coldest temperature (below zero to absolute zero -273 Kelvin) on the blade and attack her opponent.
That was a badass ability for zanpakutou, in fact its more effective than her signature '3 dances of sode no shirayuki' since now you made her much faster after training with yoruichi in last 2 years.

So will this version sode no shirayuki will shown to us or you made entire new bankai for rukia based on her normal '3 dances' ability? if canon rukia's bankai is a one-time wide area type of attack, so will this story rukia's bankai actually an extended or improvement of sode no shirayuki?
For example, toshiro bankai is just an extended/improved version of his shikai thus made him much powerful in that ice dragon cased armor-like

Its very intriguing if you made entire different bankai than the canon does though, and if you send toshiro and renji alongside byakuya retrieval team, then that will be much more interesting since all of them bankai achiever now!

Oh and can't wait how will you made urahara creates 'hougyoku bait' to aizen since now rukia didn't received those gigai to hide it anymore. ((y)ˆ ˆ)(y)
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
your finely back :)
TheDoctor1194 chapter 49 . 9/8/2014
I found this story a little while ago and was worried that it had been abandoned. I'm thoroughly enjoying it and the characterizations. I hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work!
draco2 chapter 49 . 9/8/2014
cliffhanger D:
raindr0p33 chapter 49 . 9/8/2014
Thank you thank you for updating! This is one of my favourite stories, I would be devastated if you dropped it. Loved this chapter, I think its very clever how you weaved the story with the canon one, and Byakuya just arrived! Shits about to go down haha. Wonder who else is accompanying him...

Looking forward to the update!
Lilyzinha chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
i wonder what will happen next?! if Byakuya takes Rukia, ichigo will go after her but what about the visored?
LamboPita chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
another good one! that cliffhanger though.. it's got me excited!
Impstar chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
This is not Ichigo's day.

I hope that this doesn't mirror canon where Ichigo is beat within an inch of his life and Rukia is taken back for trial... though I can see that happening. Maybe something more interesting... though I can't think of anything at the moment.
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
Hey, an update! I'm glad you got back to work, and just when I thought that my favorite fic was dead.
Don't have much to say, but keep it up!
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
Haha nice, I was just waiting for the confrontation between these guys again. Is one of the other shinigami a captain? And Renji and Toushiro maybe? Also does Ichigo still wear his captains haori?
1,951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »