Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
TsurugisFlame chapter 48 . 5/18/2014
I'm curious as to how far you'll be going into canon. You're clearly going to do Aizen and possibly the Blood War, but what about the Fullbringers or filler arcs? I for one would be happy if you at least included the ones that make sense (because an Ichigo that isn't a Substitue Shinigami isn't of interest to Ginjo).
Shade169 chapter 48 . 5/18/2014
This story is great. Although, he'd is a contraction for he would, not he had as you used it. Sorry if that seemed unimportant, but I think you have made this mistake a few times. Please keep up the great work. Also, is there any chance tatsuki will play a more important role in your story than in cannon?
Guest chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
Boo uyrru
Fleightfire chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
Awesome chapter, hope Ishida will realize the consequences of his actions
WolfDragonGod chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
great story can't wait to read more
27kirune12 chapter 48 . 5/11/2014
As a girl, I sincerely hope that Inoue will die... slowly... painfully... for even THINKING about Berry... that biatch! ...seriously, couldn't she just die with her brother or something...

If Isshin won't tell Ichi truth soon I'm gonna get nuts! Seriously! Soo suspenseful... not that I mind ;]

When will Rukia pop Ichi's cherry? Just askin' :3 hope soon...

P. S.: could she, please, tie him to the bed? Thank you ;p
PredatorPuck chapter 48 . 5/10/2014
Good job even though its pretty same as a canon
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Heey ya
Hahahahah i have read ur story before but i got no account that time, so here! Hahaha this is an interesting story so that's why i wanna read it all over again!
Guest chapter 48 . 5/7/2014
Also, Orihime is moderately accurate. I've defiantly seen worse versions of her and not many better. Can't say much about the femininity of her though. She isn't entirely human so it doesn't count. Rukia's pretty realistic.
Runescape?
Alex chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Just wanted to let you know that Byakuya doesn't die, and that I think this story is great!
Kythorian chapter 48 . 5/7/2014
I really hope they kill ishida...I don't mind his character later, but the whole hollow bait thing was do incredibly arrogant and actively evil that he really deserves to die for it. Plus removing future allies is a good way to balance out ichigo and rukia's greater power than canon, especially when it makes as much sense as here.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/7/2014
Meh. Seems vaguely accurate. I love just how close to life her insane daydreams are! :-D
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 48 . 5/5/2014
Very good Bleach fanfiction. I love it so far.
Morbious20 chapter 48 . 5/5/2014
Great chapter . I was wondering how Uryu managed to dodge Rukia's strike considering Renji kicked Uryu's $$ when he went to retrieve Rukia from the living world so knowing that you've increased his power compared to canon is good to know.
1,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »