Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Dianne060807 chapter 50 . 10/7/2015
Omg! Why did i not read this update before? I like this twist that ichigo is the one on death row. I hope you would just gloss the details and immediately go to the soukyoku scene. I'm too excited to wait. Update soon!
mds777 chapter 50 . 9/30/2015
Finally finished reading all 50 chapters. n_n
mds777 chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
One was definitely inspired by the hydra. Have absolutely no idea on the other Hollows. -_-
Nic909olas chapter 50 . 8/26/2015
Love this just found it and binge read it front to back, I have a few questions however.

1. Will Ichigo take over as a captain once Aizen outs himself? (I love the image of Ichigo in that jacket)

2. Will Isshen ever get around to explaining himself to his son?

3. Will Karin and Yuzu have any significant role in this story?

4. Will Kenpachi ever get his fight with Ichigo?

5. Will Ichigo's name be cleared after Aizen's betrayal?
LioPyro7890 chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
Love the story so far as well as how you've written it is cool. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
LioPyro7890 chapter 30 . 8/18/2015
I just have a question why did you kill off Kaien? Just curious as why is all
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 50 . 8/14/2015
Well, this is interesting... can't believe that it is 300K words in and the Soul Society arc still hasn't happened.
Also, there is a huge gaping plot hole in Ichigo having lived and died years ago, along with Masaki, yet Karin and Yuzu are still twelve... I hope you explain that soon.
wjgr chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
i really didn't like ichigo gaining an inner hollow it ruined the story for me not to say it isn't good
Guest chapter 50 . 8/10/2015
Are you going to have Isshin help out earlier than canon? I always disliked his serious case of anime-dad syndrome and how he wasn't very helpful, but you have upped the stakes in these circumstances that his own son is literally going to be executed...
BlueBlackYellow chapter 50 . 8/10/2015
What a great fic! I love it! I do hope there is more reactions from others about Ichigo Rukia disapperance.
nigtwing350 chapter 50 . 8/8/2015
I love reversal you did update soon
Guest chapter 50 . 8/2/2015
This chapters as well as the whole story was fantastic but you take wayyyyy to long to update):
Guest chapter 50 . 8/2/2015
Keep it up
Sherry chapter 50 . 8/1/2015
This story is my favourite bleach fic :-) And I'm so happy you updated :-D. I only like this fic and 3 others of bleach,its hard to find bleach fics that I love. I love stories of 9 year old ichigo dying and going to the soul society, but it has to be my type otherwise I lose interest in it. Thanks 4 updating ;-) it made my day
Nfs711 chapter 50 . 8/2/2015
A good chapter I can see where its goes in near future but just try to be original and don't make just a rukia version of rescue arc of manga . And I personally think this gang or at least rukia should get plenty of help from inside like 10th 13rd divisions or even from 6th maybe ? Well in the end this is your story and good luck with your new story
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »