Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Oddballzebra chapter 41 . 8/22
How have they been dating for five years and still not had sex?
Oddballzebra chapter 40 . 8/21
Oh wow, your regurgitating more canon plot. Didn't see that coming...
Oddballzebra chapter 37 . 8/20
I still don't get why everyone is keeping Ichigo's heritage from him. There isn't any point to keeping him in the dark.
Oddballzebra chapter 29 . 8/19
Ichigo, as always, is a naive idiot.
DerGelbeHut chapter 51 . 8/19
Soooo I just finished reading your story and I can only praise you. This is the best fucking story I've read yet and honestly I enjoyed reading it more than I enjoyed watching the bleach anime (and I'm a huge fanboy just that you know). So whatever people might tell you about it being too close to the "normal" storyline for like the first 30 chapters of complaining about you, taking some time with updating, I just wanted you to know that I will keep reading this story over and over again until you decide to update it once again - because the waiting will be worth it for sure.

Also I kinda plan to write it down on paper if you don't mind (I dont plan on selling it or anything tho - just if you thought that) but if you do t agree with that please just message me and I will not do that.

That aside I just wanted to tell you once again that this story is freaking awesome so keep it up Senpaiii~
Oddballzebra chapter 23 . 8/19
Why does Ichigo just let Rukia hit him all the time? He's such a little bitch when it comes to her.
Oddballzebra chapter 22 . 8/19
All he really needs to do to scary people away is flare his reiatsu.
Oddballzebra chapter 21 . 8/19
Why put him in the most strict division if he's just going to break the rules every chance he gets?
Oddballzebra chapter 20 . 8/19
ichigo needs to learn impulse control
I hope you update soon! love this story ;)
Dianne060807 chapter 51 . 8/10
I really hope you speed things up soon. I just really want to read about ichigo's name being cleared and him going back to his position as captain. Toshiro will probably be the captain of the tenth but ichigo could be given the third or fifth right? Update again please and soon!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 34 . 7/8
Yeah, I'm dropping this story for 2 reasons:

1. so far this has been nothing but canon rehash. Over 30 chapters in and it turns out that Ichigo's presence in the past would change nothing.

2. Ichigo took Renji's place and Renji has been completely forgotten. You might as well have just written a RenRuki fic but given Renji a stronger zanpakuto.
TheHollowClown chapter 35 . 6/26 (almost) canon bankai. Well, that's disappointing. Think I'm going to stop reading here. Your story so far has been fantastic, however I read fanfiction because I want to see what cool abilities the writers come up with for Ichigo. I never liked Ichigo's bankai. It's so unimaginative, the most cookie-cutter thing a shounen character can have, while all the captains, hollows and quincies have these really interesting and unique abilities. That being not the case here...well. I wish you good luck and much fun with writing this story though. Maybe I'll give it a read again at some point.
TheHollowClown chapter 16 . 6/26
Bit disappointed at how close Zangetsu is to canon. Hoping for an interesting bankai at least.
izy440 chapter 50 . 6/17
Can you update soon. The suspension is killing me. I love how you had Shinji come with them. And how you had Ichigo become bored it was so funny. Please update soon.
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »