Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
CannedMushroom chapter 49 . 1/29
Man, if you have lost the
desire to write this story you should at least give your readers closure. Ending on a cliff hanger is j just cruel to your fans.
jdidjdj chapter 12 . 1/24
Hollow-682 -_-
That's a reference
timroy48 chapter 49 . 1/23
hey I just finished reading your whole story in maybe like 5 days and am extremely impressed. I see you haven't updated since September around the beginning of schoo (at least from where I'm from) and am hoping that you didn't forget about your readers here. As for the story it is very well thought out and hits many points and as for decisions that you have made I agree with you wholeheartedly, I remember the flame you a/n about and you were in the right, you have made them more powerful but not so far as to being godlike. I really do hope you update again. Thanks
igavvedit chapter 9 . 1/7
Ah I know this chapter is really old but I do have a comment about it. I don't think it's very realistic that first year students in their first week would be able to do kido in the 39s range. I would have thought they would start with things like 1-10 or something similar. Also, I thought Ichigo didn't have too reiatsu control like Renji.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 1/5
I can already tell I'm going to love this XD
A Vessel of Light chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Hey, um, are there going any significant plot changes, or is this supposed to stick close to cannon? Just wondering
Moikan Yoloko chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Sincerely, i liked your story, however, it was to slow-paced to a bleach story, ichigo too weak, and i still don't your reasoning on putting him on the 6th division, you pushed your desires too much in this story, and while it's not clearly shown, slowly it starts to become obvious. Bleach is in itself fast-paced, and you gave the MC less talent than you should had, all for your so called 'realism', frankly i will agree with others you focused too much on making rukia stand-out specifically as a partner, even if you yourself did not notice, conclusively it's nice to read at the start, but it tired out by now, i would suggest you the points i showed you above, and will look forward for your next story, because you clearly have potential, but i am dropping this one, because you as a writer even if not a profissional overlooked your readers the desires and followed your own (the pool), i wouldn't dislike this if your own turned out to be good, but i think sixth division don't fit ichigo, because his personality isn't one which follow rules,all in all, thank you for the read until now.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Really? Six? I was hoping for eleven... See him fighting Zaraki and Ikkaku again...
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
A nice first chapter, and i like your writing style.
ReincarnyHollow chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
'go ape' pfft...Hahaha, sounds about right, though, nice writing
Guest chapter 49 . 12/16/2014
come on man people are waiting for the next chapter. Oh no don't tell me that just like all other great stories this one is dead before it is ended and it is always at a cliff hanger. Bad to writers who kill a story at a cliffhanger.
joshiro99 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
This is sooo good. Kudos to you for the idea on the friendships from the start between ichigo and the other shinigami
534667lc chapter 49 . 12/16/2014
Love your story now following! . please update soon!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2014
come on dud don't leave the story at such a climax. People want to know what is going to happen next
Reaper2908 chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
A cliff hanger now that is just to cruel and yes I did read your whole story and I love it
1,862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »