Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
To point it out you got rukia's zanpacto name wrong it's Sode no Mai Shirayuki! Not Mai! Sode no Shirayuki!
Kyouki no kitsune chapter 39 . 7/28/2017
Oh that was cruel, even for a author. On the cusp of everything he's worked for and it gets pulled right from under him. I'm not saying it was bad and it certainly gives a satisfactory explanation for how all those taicho and fukutaicho went down so easily. Who would pay attention to a scratch in a fight like that? Wonder how he's going to react to having everything taken from him.
Katarok chapter 51 . 7/11/2017
Oh pls continue it this fic no this Novel this is too good to be considered a fanfic you have made all the character traits according to cannon you are amazing and pls don't drop it!
Blueiis chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
I like the idea of Ichigo going to the 4th division since he becomes such an amazing fighter in the future and he could help Unohanna protect the squad in battles and from other squads who want to put the fourth squad down you know like he would stand up for them and no one would dare him otherwise. There is also the tenth division because that is the one his father was the captain of but I don't like the idea of rangiku or toshiro leaving their positions.
GunBlade2018 chapter 51 . 6/5/2017
Very good fix s far, excellent twist to it as well!
Perfect build of character development and romance.

The bond between Ichigo and Rukia was brilliant.

I really hope you continue this story!
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 51 . 5/27/2017
It's a really good story. I hope you didn't abandoned it, and eventually will continue writing.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 26 . 5/22/2017
I know you have your own reasons, but I hate when two characters who are obviously; for both, readers and themselves; into each other, "dance" around pretending there's nothing to it.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Fucking Aizen!
Die motherfucker! Die motherfucker! Die!
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
I have a theory why Rukia acted like she did in original series, even though she supposed to have ~130 years on Ichigo.
As body grows and develops slower, the same thing applies to the brain, so even though she had ~150 years of memories and experience, she had the mentality of a 16 y.o girl. Same way when IRL 30-40 year old's with brain damage or mental illness act as if they were 7, but without retardation part.
Kidzin chapter 51 . 5/15/2017
Well i guess i will leave all the praise and feedback once you are back with new chapter hopefully (though it's been over the year). For now i guess i will just let you know i enjoed your story great deal and i'm looking forward to its resume o/
Guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2017
This is a cool story but just a few things have bugged me, the main one being, Ichigo learnt his zanpaktous name before he attained shikai... You learn the name upon attaining the shikai you don't learn the name and not have the shikai also I think you could do more in the way of spirit pressure, a shinigami's spirit pressure raises when they release shikai so you could explain how that makes them so much stronger and how it effects the world around them not just changes the sword ie just because Rukia didn't know her shikais dances it was still way stronger than her sealed state, also you could use it for example when Ichigo wanted to stop the 11th division members from bullying the 4th division ones, he could have just raised his spirit pressure and suffocated them for a second and then made them scram also when he released his sword it would have raised his spirit pressure, however I do still love this story ichiruki4life.
Guest chapter 51 . 3/26/2017
Another excellent chapter. It'll be interesting to see the group kick ass and take names but the ability gap between Rukia, Sado, and Orihime is bigger than ever. Makes me wonder at what point do you stop being an asset and start being a hinderance by your mere presence. The extra eyes and hands could be useful but not if they can't conceal themselves adequately or keep up with the group.
Lambinator chapter 18 . 3/25/2017
I fully support your decision for choosing squad six, I too have to admit that watching Ichigo squirm under Byakuya's glare is a scene I look forward, though I do hope that Ichigo and captain Ukitake do become familiar with each other. So like, Ukitake will be like the Captain he never had if you get my gist. Though I still have yet to read the following chapters so you've probably already done so..
Squarekiddo chapter 17 . 3/16/2017
The whole feelings things is rather oddly done from my view, granted everyone is different with feelings, obviously, but the whole denying it over and over again might be cute and endearing to some, but for me personally it all seems so childish, and seeing as Rukia is what? over 50 years old? it dosnt fit. Even Ichigo has to be in his twenties now, their not in their early teens anymore, why describing it all like puppy love? dosnt do it justice is all. Meh we're all different on this view, so vastly aswell, dont really know why im writing it to begin with.
Squarekiddo chapter 16 . 3/16/2017
Im abit meh about the fact that hes advancing so slow compared to cannon, granted he had die if you dont obstacles there, but it still seems abit to slow.
Dont get me wrong, its super fast compared to others in the story, just not compared to cannon Ichigo.
I guess its not a big deal or anything its just you dont read many stories when the main character is overall weaker than cannon, and advances slower, its usually stronger main character.
2,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »