Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
whitealmond chapter 1 . 1/5
I can already tell I'm going to love this XD
A Vessel of Light chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Hey, um, are there going any significant plot changes, or is this supposed to stick close to cannon? Just wondering
Moikan Yoloko chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Sincerely, i liked your story, however, it was to slow-paced to a bleach story, ichigo too weak, and i still don't your reasoning on putting him on the 6th division, you pushed your desires too much in this story, and while it's not clearly shown, slowly it starts to become obvious. Bleach is in itself fast-paced, and you gave the MC less talent than you should had, all for your so called 'realism', frankly i will agree with others you focused too much on making rukia stand-out specifically as a partner, even if you yourself did not notice, conclusively it's nice to read at the start, but it tired out by now, i would suggest you the points i showed you above, and will look forward for your next story, because you clearly have potential, but i am dropping this one, because you as a writer even if not a profissional overlooked your readers the desires and followed your own (the pool), i wouldn't dislike this if your own turned out to be good, but i think sixth division don't fit ichigo, because his personality isn't one which follow rules,all in all, thank you for the read until now.
Moikan Yoloko chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Really? Six? I was hoping for eleven... See him fighting Zaraki and Ikkaku again...
Moikan Yoloko chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
A nice first chapter, and i like your writing style.
ReincarnyHollow chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
'go ape' pfft...Hahaha, sounds about right, though, nice writing
Guest chapter 49 . 12/16/2014
come on man people are waiting for the next chapter. Oh no don't tell me that just like all other great stories this one is dead before it is ended and it is always at a cliff hanger. Bad to writers who kill a story at a cliffhanger.
joshiro99 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
This is sooo good. Kudos to you for the idea on the friendships from the start between ichigo and the other shinigami
534667lc chapter 49 . 12/16/2014
Love your story now following! . please update soon!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2014
come on dud don't leave the story at such a climax. People want to know what is going to happen next
Reaper2908 chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
A cliff hanger now that is just to cruel and yes I did read your whole story and I love it
jonty2600 chapter 49 . 12/7/2014
Please continue!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 49 . 11/30/2014
Ohhhh, man. Kuchiki Byakuya...and THREE other shinigami? Renji, Momo, Kira are my guesses. He's going to attempt to kill Ichigo (attempt being the key word) and take Rukia back to be executed, and canon goes from there, except that this time, Ichigo has more power, but still, they also know what to expect from him, mostly, except for the Hollow side. I suppose that Ichigo's hollow (have you a name for him, by the way?) is going to take overr while fighting Byakuya? Just a guess. I look forward to more chapters!
Reaper2908 chapter 33 . 11/27/2014
HELL YEAH!
Lexnai chapter 48 . 11/13/2014
UPDATE PLEAAASE AND THANK YOU!
1,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »