Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Morbious20 chapter 51 . 3/5
Great chapter . I was wondering if the viseord we're going to send a representative and if so who it would end up being.
Damaio The End chapter 51 . 3/5
I can't keep following this story. The IchiRuki fandom has made me hate the pairing. Which is a shame because you are an incredibly gifted author. It's not that I haven't enjoyed your work, I'm just not into the pairing like I once was :(.
To Hold the World chapter 51 . 3/5
Great work, definitely worth the wait.
skidney chapter 51 . 3/5
Awesome chapter!
Houndini chapter 51 . 3/5
Ooh, I can't wait to see how you'll do the fights! Please update soon! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see Rukia's bankai in action the same amount as canon Ichigo's! I want to see this Ichigo's bankai just as much too! Please have women defeat Nnoitra with having struggled to an inch off their death. Please have him be castrated too. Castration for Luppi too. Those sexist jerks. I hope you make Mayuri face some serious consequences for beating Nemu.
lizyeh2000 chapter 51 . 3/5
Thanks for updating! Time to save his butt! Hehe the roles are reversed!
hihiozabimaru chapter 51 . 3/5
Yay your not dead
Fate Amenable To Change chapter 51 . 3/5
Great to see an update, really enjoyed this! Hope to see more soon. Still enjoying the little changes you're making (all of which make sense IMO) - the rescue team needs another heavy hitter without Ichigo to fight people like Kenpachi, and Shinji makes sense.
The End 115 chapter 51 . 3/5
great chapter man, love this story so far and don't worry about life stuff getting in the way of updating (as a youtube creater I understand where your coming from). Hope whatever problems that are stopping you from updating are resolved soon and that you update soon though as this is a great fanfiction xD.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 51 . 3/5
Awesome job with the update
JemDragons chapter 51 . 3/5
I agree with you completely in terms of how Bleach has gone recently. Though, this is the last arc so we won't need to deal with it anymore once it's done. Then we can remember it from way back when in the first two seasons when it was good.

Did you know this was the first Bleach fic I ever read? I started back when it was at chapter 36. It's cool to see it updated again.
tipanot chapter 9 . 2/28
vbarbie0420 chapter 50 . 2/17
I am excited to find out how you continue this story! I love how you've changed it up, and can't wait to read more!
Ellimist01 chapter 14 . 2/15
This chapter you really disappointed me. You did the two main things I hoped wouldn't happen since this is AU. First remember that Ichigo's mother didn't die because of him this time so while canon Ichigo might have changed from being a smiling happy kid to a scowling loner, that never happened and yet you have him do the same. 2nd you add on a miserable weather in his inner world which I also don't understand because like I said you didn't make anything happen to have such a ridiculously big impact on how he thinks, for example leading his mother to a hollow which killed her.
Obremon chapter 50 . 2/13
I reached ending faster than i expected. Well I wouldn't mind if you give us one more chapter. Great story so far. Of corse I noticed some ooc or few nonsens events but it's pretty hard to write such a long story without any mistakes.

After all I'll leave this story in my alert box (read stories graveyard)while w8 for your return.
2,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »