Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
the slender man
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 6/20
n
Crack-jouchan chapter 35 . 6/17
Yeah... Seven months, compared to Ichigo's four years. Not to mention the timer on his bankai makes it rather... inconvenient.

So wow! He's a taicho now! That's so cool!
Crack-jouchan chapter 34 . 6/17
Whoaaa! He became lieutenant and might just become Captain! This is an interesting development for sure! This will be fun.
Crack-jouchan chapter 33 . 6/17
Yay! And wow, Ichigo's pep talk worked eh? That's nice. Rukia will be much happier now.

That aside... You're from Singapore?! Dang, what's with all the number of people I find living in Singapore? xD I'm a Singaporean too!
Crack-jouchan chapter 32 . 6/17
Ahahahaha! They kissed, they kissed~! Well, atleast they know the feelings are mutual now.

...right? They aren't that dense...are they?
Crack-jouchan chapter 31 . 6/17
I believe Ichigo would respect Rukia's decision, especially if he promised her. Ichigo ain't one to break a promise to a close friend.
Crack-jouchan chapter 18 . 6/17
Hmm, seems fun! I wonder how will Byakuya react to it? Uhh... I mean how will he deal with it? Considering he has no reactions at all.
Crack-jouchan chapter 16 . 6/17
Yessss! Graduation! And for Hisagi, scythes are totally different from swords. I suppose he would have to nearly relearn how to ultilize them properly.

And whewww, Getsuga Tenshou! That was awesome!
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 6/17
Oooooh, does that mean he has shikai now? After all the requirement to gain shikai is to learn your zanpakuto's name.
SilverBladeStar chapter 49 . 6/5
Wow, this is a great story. I had always thought that bit with the hollow bait was really damm dumb of him.
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 1 . 6/3
Hey! Turns out she would become part of Yhwach's army even if the hollow succeeded, probably, so she could still show up! I love your story!
I'm not going to lie genius move with ending the chapter with Bya-Bo's entrance, seriously you have started a great story! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
bjorn aleswiller chapter 10 . 5/28
(Ichigo) "let me be the first to welcome you back to the academy as Kuchiki Rukia... at least until you become Kurosaki Rukia"
(Renji) O.o
(Rukia) *speechless*
XD if only... but i doubt that the clueless, prude Ichigo would ever work up the nerve to make a claim like that XD
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 5/28
well it is always possible that they don't grow with "time"... they may grow older as their spiritual pressure increases which could explain why they looked the same until roughly the time they started the shino academy...? but hey that's just my theory :p
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »