Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
aprilliarsv chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
very good update, I like how you are making Ichigo slowly realize his attachment to Rukia without making it agonizingly slow. I don't remember there being anything about the other stange Hollows, so that was cool, what are the odds Aizen only made one weird Hollow...IE the one that kills Kaien. Update soon, great story
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
i believe Kaien should live but get hurt that it would take time for him to recover call it middle ground on him living or dieing.

Give ichigo the captain spot .

You have said how ichigos training has gone or if he learned any more of his Zanpakuto ability's. how close is he to learning Bankai.

can't wait for the next chapter
hunterofcomedy chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
A thrilling read! Not only did you advance the tension between our favorite couple but you presented wonderful action, some mysteries to consider and left hints that will help for future chapters! Also, making us wait to see if the great Kaien dies is a bold choice and I eagerly await your decision.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
i love your story i can't wait for the rest of the chapters keep the good work!
SeaDevil chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
Well, the sprouting-heads hollow was a hydra, at least. As for the others, I recognized them from SOMEWHERE, but I just can't seem to put a name on them...
Scarmagista chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
so the choice is between whether Kaien deicides to pursue his pride, and avenge Miyako by killing the hollow that devoured her by himself, or pursuing life and his duty, and free Miyako's soul to move on from it's place in the hollows belly as quickly as possible.

If you look at the full scope of ramifications, this isn't even a choice.

LIVE YOU FOOL!
Shikata-ga-nai3012 chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Just the Hydra, no idea what the rest were.
Looking forward to next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Hydra and, if I remember correctly, the 'weeping angel' from doctor who. If that's not the right name, sorry, I never actually saw that series, but still. Famous series and famous myth-not the best things to base stuff off of.

If you need some help coming up with more original-sounding ideas for hollow abilities, I'd be happy to help out.
outwithit chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Oooooh that's a mean cliffhanger
DivineDeity chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
So it's a race between Ichigo and Toshiro. Let the best man win.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Did she already go beserk and kill some people like she did in cannon? Poor Kaien, I always hated how he died. It's kinda funny that Ichigo never noticed Rukia's nobleness until now though.
Gen. Malaise chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Weeping Angel hollow and Hydra hollow, I must say I've never seen it done before, and I can't say I don't like it. If you know your Doctor Who might I suggest the Vashta Nerada as a hollow, to me they've always been the scariest monsters of Doctor Who even though they're only in one episode.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Awww Ichigo seem started to look Rukia as more than a really good friend right, sooo cute.. n.n oh and here come the ice prince Toshiro, i missed him hehe but are you going to pair him with Momo? U.u i really hope you didnt killed Kaien here but somehow i think he should die for the sake of this story right.. T.T
Oh My Cabbage chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
. At the bottom of the page, the words 'Don't blink or it'll get you!' was scribbled at the bottom in a large font in Kanji.
...a Weeping Angel, or Slenderman
a hydra
is it okay to share a theory on what i think you might do with the story? Pm me and ill send it
Bladestar123 chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
SCP Foundation, right?
the one rukia went up against and the one ichigo saw that went through walls are both in there.
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »