Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
Feuer der Nacht chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
And it is this chapter that made me realize I am a horrible, horrible person. Had I been in Ichigo's shoes, I'd be rumormongering too. Except, I'd weave kernels of truth in...

"Yeah, did you hear? Turns out Rukia is Kuchiki's long lost wife. She ran away to Inuzuri and later came here for adventure, and he's trying to reclaim her by 'adopting' her as a sister without raising suspicion of the scandal. Well, technically she's already his sister... Yes I know I said she was his wife earlier. Doing the math? Well, don't tell anyone. My name is Abarai Renji by the way."

Ichigo is such a better person than I.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
This chapter had some... disjointed flow to it. However, the soul society dynamics up to this point have been really amusing, even if Ichigo and Rukia would have likely been killed for their shenanigans a long while ago.

Ugh, that scene with Ichigo "comforting" Rukia was really forced. It didn't flow well at all. While all the characterizations have been eccentric (not necessarily bad, just oddball), the scene had poor flow.

One question that's been bugging me: Why has everyone been cowed by Rukia up to this point? She seems to be a bag of hot air, but nothing intimidating. I don't understand it.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Ichigo died in Ancient times? What?... whatwhatwhat? I... did not catch that in the story. Was it mentioned in an author's note?
skatergirl113 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
love this story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
I feel as though you are drawing this out. It took 17 chapters for ichigo to become an official shingami basically. I can understand doing a backstory so everyone will understand what is going on and their history together but it seems to be dragging on. That's just my opinion anyway. I haven't spotted any grammatical errors that I can remember. It has good flow. I hope ichigo isn't put in the 13th division as personaly I think that would limit more options that in would open.
SeaDevil chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
I enjoyed this chapter, even if it was 'just' a filler. It made me smile :)
Feuer der Nacht chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Interesting dynamic, even if the fighting is rather unrealistic (e.g. the larger kid being 'down for the count' after getting hit in the soft tissues. Sure it hurts, but it's not that debilitating unless you take a bat there).

Also, how long has Ichigo been there? His speech patterns seem to be getting more complicated rather quickly.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
How... AU is this? I mean, I get Ichigo dying when he was nine, but I don't really understand Rukia's timeline in relation to canon.

(P.S.: My username is the same as listed, I'm just not logged in.)
SeaDevil chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
Smart of Ichigo to high-tail it outta there. We all know that he isn't quite ready to fight that monster yet...
Madin456 chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
Night vision! That's so cool XD

And I'm glad Yachiru finally appeared; I've always like her cheerful personality :D Rukia is getting to much better at fighting! That was super fast improvement! The dialogue between her and Ichigo was very interesting to read XD Never thought Ichigo would prefer getting beat up XD

Update when you can; there's no rush :3
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
good chapter can't wait for the next one.
mypupps1 chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
Slenderman. Please tell me that was not a coincidence that your description of that hollow matched up perfectly with Slenderman, dark forest and all. When you started describing the long arms I thought to myself "enderman" from minecraft, but then it went on to the blank mask. And then I backtracked to the fact that he was wearing a suit and confirmed my suspicion that you're a nerd and included slenderman as a hollow. Plus the fact that he's in a freaking forest! Fantastic work man, lol seriously that was hilarious. Lol and my favorite part is how you end it so simply with Ichigo just saying "Well that wasn't all that hard" hahaha

Definitely a filler, but I like it nonetheless. I like any ichiruki action a hand on the shoulder is enough for me if that's all I'm gonna get for now... :P

I'll wait anxiously- I mean patiently for the next chapter!
hunterofcomedy chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
I don't think you can call this a filler chapter since Rukia's character advanced so much here. That and the interaction between Ichigo and Rukia had me wanting even more of them! I still love the idea of Ichigo being with her in the Soul Society from the start because you get amazing scenes like this! It was a fun read and I'm glad to have seen Yachiru too, I love that crazy pink haired wonder!

Keep up the great work, the story's really getting interesting now! :D
Mr. Eclipse chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
SLENDERMAN! I actually laughed when i read Ichigo's last line. I'm kinda dissapointed that Ichigo hasn't made much progress in a year... hopefully next chapter we'll see some advancement. This was a pretty good chapter considering the title was called snipets.
Revenge of the Descendants chapter 24 . 9/5/2012