Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Oh sh!t!xD haha I love how jealous renji was and omg the lil moment between rukia and ichigo when she leaned on him.. hahah I know it isn't a big deal, but we haven't seen much of ichigo rukia moments (or I haven't at least.n_n) so I was really excited to see like three in this chappy.x) oh yeah, awww omg is rukia gonna be stronger then her old self in this chappy or not?
TheLifelessKing chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
I love the idea of this story. And was that one hollow Slenderman?
D3M0N13 chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
i like your story, prob in my top 5. Are you going to have yoruichi and clog and hats in here. i would love it if yoruichi could train ichigo, his main advantage aside of his enormous reitsue was his speed, so it would be awsome if she could and boost it.
D chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Your writing is amazing and please never let this story die :(.

Ah its your story (which you have me hook on every word) but just in regards to your question about Kaien. I think you need to let Kaien die to create a opening for Ichigo. As its the only squad without a Lu once you get to the time at the start of the anime.

I don't want change your story plan tho as i would hate to see this end unfinished and i'm learning a lot from your writing.

Thank you for writing such an awesome story
DivineDeity chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Nice chapter. You let a few mistakes slip through though, don't feel rushed man. Take your time.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Yaaaayyyy renji popped out! Finally haha.n_n also aha I love ur name picking haha it's so creative.x))
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Dang. And I was so hoping rukia's rets-what-chu-ma-call-it would pop out
Guest chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Good chapter. Kaien should still died. His death may help Ichigo and Rukia become closer to each in time.
Oh My Cabbage chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Nice! I am really enjoying this story. The suspense is killing me though.
P.S. yes i am a she ;)
B000097z chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Stupid hollow, continue soon
gahby chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
This story has me mesmerized, I just love it so much. You spin an excellent story. Though I love him dearly, I feel that Kaien should die, but I also want him to live long enough to pass on some kind of wisdom to Ichigo and Rukia.

Keep up the good work and update soon.
Natsunoha chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
please update soon
BrazeRancor chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Interestingly, Metastacia has one of the most broken special abilities in the entirety of Bleach. Crzy.
hunterofcomedy chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
A very well constructed chapter!

I enjoyed the spin of Ichigo being there for this tragedy in Rukia's life and being a pillar of support for her and Kaien too. I loved how even in the midst of all the seriousness and danger, you slipped in the Ichiruki moment of asking about avenging Rukia if that ever happened. And the wife debate was hilarious as well! I very much enjoyed the fight between the hollow and Kaien as well.

Now I shall make my plea: Kaien must not die...that is all.

Either way, I'm more than eager for your next update. Keep up the great work!
JinZen chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
Great story. I think you should kaien live, just to make a change from the original story. I Also like the way byakuya and ichigo now interact with each other.
2,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »