Reviews for Five Years Difference
eclaregurl chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
This story is so cute! I hope you still plan on continuing it.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
This story is so sweet!
DAForever62442 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Loved this :D read up to chapter 9 and loved every one! Lucy and Peter have a wonderful relationship, and you conveyed it very well. Can't wait for more!
MCH chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Nice chapter the caring brother looking out for little sis.
LostInWonderland72 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
This is absolutely gorgeous and very well written. I love Lucy and Peter, they're so sweet! This is adorable. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I like these a lot! Loving the Peter/Lucy relationship!

Could you do one where Lucy looks after Peter? I think that would be cute.

Keep up the good work!
MCH chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
IT THE LOSS OF INNOCENT. THAT WHAT THEY ALL LOST AFTER THE BATTLE. THE TITLE BITTERSWEET SAYS IT ALL.
Princess Celestia chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
love the story:)

i might-just might-end up being lucy in a narnia play, too:)
MCH chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Read chapter 3 to 5.

Lovely how you get their relationship he worried about Lucy receiving her dagger fron Father C.

her relationship with Edmund and how peter sorted it out. he really is the protective older brother.

Looking forwards to more.
Princess Celestia chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Great story! I love it!
BlissMystique chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
This chapter was definitely really interesting. I had never thought about how it would make Peter feel to see Lucy receive that dagger, but it's perfect. The way you showed both of their thoughts/reactions/feelings was also really cool and you really understand their characters and portray them truthfully. Well done!
BlissMystique chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I really love this chapter! You reflected each of their personalities so well and I like the subtle injections of humor, such as the wrath of the Macready and mention of Lu being around Susan too much. These chapters are short but so sweet!
BlissMystique chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is precious! I love Peter and Lucy's relationship and I think you nailed it :)I can't wait to read the rest!

-BlissMystique
MCH chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
You have to me caught their relationship and discribed it well. Plus their reactions to one another presents.

You know it suddenly occurred to me reading this they where such innocents when they first went to Narnia but by the time they left and came back to England they where adults in children's bodies and had lost that childhood innocent any more. Most people in England would have thought it was the war that had done that.

Looking forwards to next chapter.
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Awww, this was sweet.

But if you're going to change their ages (and, yes, I agree with OFG95 on that point), you probably should also change your note in Chapter One.

Just sayin'. :D