Reviews for Emotionally Departed
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awesome job. kinda wish that THIS is what had happened.
Nutika chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was really sweet. I mean last part

But it was also heartbreaking when Elena woke up and Damon didn't know what her decision will be. And he actually never considered that he will be her choice. After their talk by the phone he loose hope.

I liked in your story that part with Caroline accepting Damon and I liked when he decided that he cannot leave her when she was in transition.

Really great!
MiniGirl16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wonderful. I only hope this is how it goes next season. I kinda doubt it.
221bBakerStreetIrregular chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww i love the part with Damon and Caroline..i really want something like this to happen in season 4 :-D
cdaye8184 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Everything about this was perfect. Great job, now if only this had to really play out.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Toally dug this! Refuse to watch the show anymore. Let me know if TV Elena wakes up to be as smart as your Elena ;)
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I may be crying right now, mourning the fact that you have written a far better scene than what we will have to bear through this september. dear god help me when she goes back to stefan for a while, before realizing Damon is the one who is perfect for her
KatieJHK chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
perfect! can't wait till season 4!
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really enjoyed this :) excellent work, well done XD
All-The-Stories-Were-True chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I LOVE IT! I hope this really happens. But of course more to the new season! Haha! I can't not wait till season 4!
Eric'sSaucyLittleFae chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
new lights chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
If season 4 has this, I'm going to be so happy. I just started watching the show, and I watched the season finale and was screaming at the television crying my eyes out. She belongs with Damon! Great writing, I really enjoyed this, it set me in a kind of peace of mind of that crappy cliff hanger they left us on for the season finale... Thanks!