Reviews for Just a Platypus
Demonic Irken chapter 1 . 7/30
I love this story. Phineas and Ferb fit so well together, and I hope they can be happy enough with things as they are now.
XPlatypus chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Amazing. You need to make a PerryxPhineas pairing! Please!
paperweightx chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I've been reading a lot of phinerb stories lately, but this has to be the most unique one. Also, I like the little bit of Doofenperry in it :)
XRZXLove chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
So cute! :) You should keep writing.
FMAluvr1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was lovely! I really enjoyed the way you portrayed the boys' relationship and how Perry felt about it. All in all it was a great story!
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Adorable! I just wanna snuggle the boys to death. Even if Doofenperry creeps me the math out, I really liked it. It makes sense in a way. Also, I loved Perry's inner monologue.
7elda Chick chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I couldn't bear to read it all. You may have captured their voices, but your character was way off. I'll never be able to watch the show again without feeling disgusted and revolted. Thanks a lot for ruining my day! You must be very sick... *Shakes head*
Annzy Bananzy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was done very well! I like Perry's attitude throughout the whole thing, how he does love the boys still but is just a little uncomfortable and worried for them. Phineas and Ferb's conversation was also very realistic - I could really hear their voices when I read the dialogue. I also liked the ending, with Doofenshmirtz being melodramatic as usual XD
This fanfic is perfect, in my opinion Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Gorgeous. Really good characterization of all involved. Especially Doc D. Almost like reading a script for the show. But, better. Because of all the lovely Love. Thank you for writing this. Truly Glorious. Me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hahaha! Just the other day I was thinking to myself: "Jeez, I hope someone writes a story about Perry's point of view on this..." (being far to busy *cough*lazy*cough* to write it myself). And look what I found! Not only that: But it's great! I thought the characters were very well portrayed and I loved it. I would looooove (with many 'o's) to see a sequel about that machine, or something along those lines. :DDD
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm so glad to find other people who see slash everywhere and can't help writing about it! This is the first Phineas and Ferb fic I've read and I really enjoyed it! Perry's perspective was so sweet, and the boys' interaction was perfect. Thanks for sharing this!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
first time reading this couples n its adorable!
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
awww that was... nice, Perry being umm worried for them c: the part were he was avoiding them wasn't nice, though I can see it happening. end the DoofPerry .. hehehehee xD!
The Epic Uber Nerd chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Adorable! Very enjoyable.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love the ending! How you gently hinting at the two romances happening and didn't go in details, was perfect for Perry's perspective. You really embraced him as a character, and it didn't seem weird that silent agent was thinking so much; you made it natural. Excellent work!