Reviews for The Boys Club Continued
Colezilla chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
This was a great read and you did a great job on the continuation of the story. Also serves you right Cartman.
Colezilla chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
How touching.
Colezilla chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
First thing's first; Neat, Tweek was released. I must say a lot has come since Wendy's experiment, and her results were obviously more then she anticipated, but I guess everyone can benefit from it, with a better understanding of the opposite gender.
Colezilla chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
That is a very good question, "why does everyone put up with Cartman, when all he has done is spread misery and fan the flames of there anger?" So points to you Ike for saying what everyone thinks. Also it is amazing that has continues to be the teacher of the same class for years, I mean he's practically one of them at this point. Now that I'm done babbling, I would like to say the story is good, and I am enjoying this read. My only question is what got Tweek sent to the South Park Mental Hospital?
Colezilla chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm suprised no one has commented yet, I had just finished reading the first "Boys only club" and despite a little confusing beginning, it was good, also your continued version has a great start. Now on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
ROFLBYST I bet you'll never know what it means...
Stan: It means Rolling On Floor Laughing But Yet Still Typing