Reviews for Fear to Friendship
LOVE the story. Amazing, just, amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Talk about in character. I could predict response.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
i love thor
Jesters of the Moon chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Lovely story; you captured Tony and Bruce's characters well. I love how observant you made Tony- it's true when you mentioned many forget about that quality to him.

I actually kind of love that you don't do author's notes... I respect it a lot, I guess, that you feel the story should speak for itself. I've read countless fanfictions, and I must say it's true that after a while they all become generic or distracting to the story.

Anyways, I really liked this. :) I love reading about Tony and Bruce's friendship.

-Jesters of the Moon
don't-even-ask1 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Great story! Well written and everything!
Tigress2929 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I loved Thors appearance. Great job. :)
tangerinee chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I know this fic was about Bruce and Tony and stuff but HOLY SHIT, Thor is the most adorable human being EVER! :D
khaitosfren chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I expected Tony to accept Bruce unconditionally. He has a HUGE heart he spends a lot of time hiding. Everybody knows this.
But.
Thor. Of course Thor. He has a heart is as big as Tony's and, isn't afraid to show it. Everybody's slightly goofy uncle.
I LOVE Thor.
I'm glad you point this out,
Boffo
elysenjazz chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Sweet! It is so hard to find these for some unfathomable reason!
charm13insomnia chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
sweet
Trubie74 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Awwww Thor totally rocked! That was so sweet of him! Lol and Tony having him test things was pretty funny. Thor is usually more aware of whats going on than people give him credit for. I love how you really kept everyone in character in all of the chapters. Great story, just wish there was more!
Trubie74 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
That was great how you had Tony confront everybody. You never really see that in many fics. I also like how you're including Fury in with the Avengers. Most people tend to only bring him in when they're on a mission or something. Very good.
Trubie74 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I like how you're keeping everyone in character and have Tony noticing all these little things about them. Tony really is more observant than they give him credit for.
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is very realistic and I like how you mention all the Avengers and talk about their reactions.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 4 . 3/30/2013