Reviews for Dragon-Verse: The Year of the Toclafane
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Love the MacGyver reference!:)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Okay. I just have to ask. Why are people always so angry at the Doctor for leaving Jack? He was kinda in the middle of regenerating and trying to save Rose, and for all he knew Jack was dead. And, though I already mentioned it, he was regenerating, which basically means he was dying. Well then again I suppose Jack doesn't really know that, and that's what you're going off of. This wasn't really meant to be a flame, if that's how it came off as to you, I'm just really curious because people constantly blow off the fact that the Doctor did have a legitimate reason to not go looking for Jack but they still bash him for it. Why? From Jack's pov it's understandable because did he know about him regenerating then? I mean we know that he know that he regenerates but did he know that's when he regenerated. Meh. That's just one of the few moments I don't understand why fans are angry at the character. Because they shouldn't be. Sorry for the... rant.
AuereusUna chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
I'm so glad that you had Ianto helping Martha out. I was a little surprised (and kinda uncomfortable) with the direction that you took with the Doctor and all that. While I disagree with the views, you wrote them well from the viewpoints that they come from. Nice ending.
20000 WPM chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
I really am enjoying your series. This story was really good as well and I had my doubts about it because the storyline is so angsty. I am off to read more of the series, but I see that book 2 and the future stories are not complete. Are you still working on them?
20000 WPM chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
Ok, that was strangely erotic and somehow sweet as well. I just love Jack and Ianto and I am beginning to think that Dragon Ianto is going to be my favorite Ianto.
20000 WPM chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
The Doctor is really starting to irritate me. He better return that ring.
20000 WPM chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved the Doctors shock at Ianto being a dragon. I loved Ianto' protective side and how he wanted vengeance for his mate and I loved that it was he who take out the master.
20000 WPM chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
This is really starting to get good! The Doctor's willingness to save the master though is really starting to annoy me.
20000 WPM chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I loved the MacGyver reference.
20000 WPM chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
The Doctor can be so thoughtless sometimes. I like that Jack is giving Martha sound advice about the Doctor. He would never return her feelings. He is like Jack in a way. Trying not to get to close because he will always out live his companions.
20000 WPM chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Jacks back and Gwen is so frustrating.
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Did not expect Jack's daughter to be one of the dragon friends.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I hate how the Doctor treats Jack. Like it is his fault or something that he is the way he is. Jack never asked for any of this. He died trying to give the Doctor the time he needed to save the world. He did not ask or expect to be resurrected, much less be made immortal. It is not his fault. Also, I know that Jack has always been a player in the past, but if he says he is in love, why does everyone seem to think it is impossible?
Clockwork Rebel chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
I'll make a proper full review of all parts when I'm finished reading, but I can say I'm absolutely loving it so far. One of the best fanfiction series I've read.

The only thing that makes me annoyed is that the Doctor has their ring. It just seems a bit wrong
Hannaly chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
I would have also comented on the fic before this, but I was too caught up in the story, but just so you know, the Dragon Ianto fics are completely AWESOME :D