Reviews for Follow in his Footsteps
So sweet this was :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Adorable simply adorable
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
She was met with a pair of puppy dog eyes, protruding lower lip, and whimpering. And they weren't coming from the puppy. - LOL This is a perfect characterization of Kelso in this situation.

I'm glad Betsy (and Kelso) got to keep the pup in the end. :D
christineexx chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was adorable! ccc:
nannygirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
First of thank you very much for the shot out—you’re too sweet!

Secondly this story was so adorably cute! I am so, so happy that you posted it!

I just love the way you had Kelso coming home with his daughter’s birthday present, the bits with him putting in the key and saying ‘shh’ to the present were such wonderful details! More great details were Brooke’s outfit! Very pretty :D

Kelso’s excitement about the puppy and saying he was the best dad ever…So Kelso! :D

I really liked how Brooke wasn’t exactly thrilled with the idea at first—think it fits her character, but it also fits with her character that she would give in when she saw those puppy dog eyes of Kelso. lol I LOVED that part with this line here “She was met with a pair of puppy dog eyes, protruding lower lip, and whimpering. And they weren't coming from the puppy.” LOL

Great add in with Kelso remembering the dogs he used to play with in Point Place. And another great Kelso line was this one “Well, I mean, yeah I love dogs, because I'm awesome with them, and they love me, but who doesn't love me?” Hahaha! Oh Kelso!

So glad that Brooke let him keep the puppy…I mean give it to Betsy lol. And Betsy’s reaction to her present was just so cute! LOVED the two of them playing with the puppy and the high five they shared when Betsy choose their new family members name before chasing Puppy around the house. LOVELOVE!Such a great image to end with!

This story was so very awesome! It was short and sweet and fluffy and it had Kelso and a puppy! Seriously, what’s not to love? :D

Wonderfully awesome job on this little oneshot! I really did love it! Thanks so much for sharing and keep up the superb work!
CoffeeSam chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww, cute one-shot :) I don't usually read That 70's Show stories, but yours seemed interesting! I loved it, please write more sweet one-shot like this :3

-Sam