Reviews for Scarlet Witch
writerdragonfly chapter 31 . 6/4/2013
That was beyond amazing.
Murazor chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Rather liked the story overall, though it meanders a bit near the middle and the writing could perhaps have used some more betaing (mostly talking because there are some random punctuation and spelling mistakes). It is refreshing to read a Willow that is not a walking Goddess of Magick.
Anon chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
A great end to a great story!
bhut chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
Thanks for posting this story. It was great, and very true to the genres of both Eureka and BtVS (pity that both shows are over for good now). I have really enjoyed reading the story, though I feel that both sides had mainly problems with each other - trusting each other - and not with Beverly (besides the obvious). As for her, I am not sure - I think that she honestly wanted to make the world a better place, but certainly had a lame (and selfish) way of doing it. Either way, I was wondering, since you're not interested in making a full sequel to the tale, maybe I can try doing it, with your permission? If not, no problem. And again, thanks for the great story.
Independent Dude chapter 28 . 7/29/2012
The best line was when Andy said "'Just doing my job boss' and walked off to keep doing it."
Anon chapter 28 . 7/28/2012
I like the way that conversation went - very realistic. Good luck with the next chapter!
Anon chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter! It'll be interesting to see how you wrap things up. And to see how Zane reacts to finding out Willow is the Scarlet Witch xD
Anon chapter 26 . 7/22/2012
Love the title xD Very Jack-logic. Great chapter!
Anon chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
Good chapter, update again soon!
CubsKing chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
Agh! You can't just leave it there!

Anyway, nice work so far. Keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
It's great to see some more characters! Good job with this chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
That's a good twist xD

Also, this part: "I don't have no leeway, but I don't have a whole lot," sounds off, grammatically, even though it's technically correct. I would suggest changing it to "I have some leeway, but not a whole lot," instead so that it reads easier/smoother.

Update again soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Seeing how they capture Beverly is going to be interesting xD
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Good chapter. Update again soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Another good chapter ] It really felt like something out of a Eureka episode too! Update again soon!