Reviews for Gasoline Sandwiches
NDebN chapter 7 . 10/1
This is awesome and freaking confusing and terrifying. I just don't know anymore. It was really good though, always love your writing it's awesome gritty, sometimes a little weird, but i can always picture it in my head
TheGrimmReaper93 chapter 7 . 7/16
ahhhh honestly my favorite fic by far! I can read it over and over again, and still my heart flutters, and my mind loves the way you word things, it really is an eye opener to a lot of things this world really is.
Nostalgic Sadness chapter 7 . 5/5
This is fucking gorgeous- im completely breathless tbh oh my god what even is air anymore
Jei chapter 7 . 5/1
This is actually my top favorite fanfic from you. Based off this recent chapter I'm not sure if this is the end or not. Either way, I enjoyed it immensely and I'm thankfully you didn't give up on this fic.

Forever your fan,

Doni chapter 7 . 5/3
Damn. Well, it's not like Ichigo didn't already know Grimm is crazy. ;)
param ichi chapter 7 . 4/10
This story is so awesome I plzzzzzz can't Wait for the next chapter plllzzzzzz up date it I love this story plllzzzzzz I am bagging you plzzz !
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 7 . 4/7
This was so amazing . just... Absolutely stunning...
Roses 4 Life chapter 7 . 3/31
Yay it's back! I love this story, thank you for updating it!
wittlewons chapter 7 . 3/30
This. Is. Amazing. Is dark and twisted and Grimmjow is exactly how he is supposed to be. Oh my gosh. Your amazing. I'm just recovering from my mind being blown.
PastelClouds chapter 1 . 3/29
I am so glad to see you pick up this story again! This story is particularly interesting to me because of Grimmjow's anarchist values and how much sense they seem to make so I wanted to know, are you an anarchist? It won't change my opinion on you or anything, I was just genuinely curious. Anyways, I really like how in depth you went with Grimmjow's character and how we get to see Ichigo's barriers from his true self break down, seriously amazing man. Thank you so much for this update, you and Racey are the best!
butihavenoname chapter 7 . 3/29
Yooooooo, I read this fic YEARS ago! And today I thought about it cause it was legendary to me, I can't believe this updated, this is amazing! thank you so much! The new chapter also feels like you've never stopped. I love Grimmjow here and I always don't know what the fuck he's thinking which makes me feel like Ichigo and understand him.
A my sweet dude, thanks for coming back to this.
PandaBitch chapter 7 . 3/26
So happy for an update!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 7 . 3/26
I love this story so much! It's so intense and perfect and I just can't wait to see where you take this. Keep writing, you're so good at it! _
GuSiRuLi chapter 7 . 3/24

I had to reread everything, no regrets at all there because I already loved this fic back when you first started it, but that last chapter was INTENSE, what a way to finish the day.

I love how clever and incredible the plot is, and how interesting Grimm, his actions and his thinking are.

Good lord i can't even work out a decent review, i'm sorry.

So glad to see you're back around,can't wait for more.
Thanks for sharing and for your hard work!
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 7 . 3/24
Boy, it's been a while. I have enjoyed every update that has graced my mailbox thus far. It's like a sexy blast from the past.
As always, I like my Ichigo constantly questioning his sanity with sass, and my Grimmjow being a crazy seductive asshole.

As one of my inspirations for writing (when I can actually sit down and make myself do it), I am pleased to be reading your stories again.