Reviews for Gasoline Sandwiches
TheMarkerLady chapter 6 . 7/12
Fantastic story. U r a brilliant writer. I can't wait till u update.
adVENTitiious chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Lovely lovely lovely. Your style is absolutely a pleasure, and your characters are a perfect mixture of unhinged stability. Ahahahaha! Can't wait for more!
adVENTitiious chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Oh, I'm really liking this story so far. Yes, very much so. :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Ok... First I think when a kenpachi acts like a kid is little scary, love grimmjow, I think ichigo is too much of a pussy, and finally please update because I really love the story!;)
Lisette chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Love it
Child of the sea96 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Please please please update because this story is unbelievably fascinating!(like all of your stories) it's crazy to realize how easily understandable Grimmjow's philosophy is and I just want to hear more! And I want to see him finish tearing Ichigo open until something POWERFUL and savage comes roaring out of him! You know how shiro is supposed to be a separate entity within Ichigo in the actual show/manga? I like to believe he is just another facet of Ichigo and I want to see that wild dangerous power unleashed. Also can you update brat cuz I'm missing that frostiron love in my life. Kisses Zale
YaoiOverlord chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Cvkbggsddkbbjosaa
Beccabu32 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
OOOOHHHH I cant wait for the rest I love this story
Child of the sea96 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
You need to update this story and several others because I love you, your writing and your portrayal of grimmjow and Ichigo
Heaven's Hell chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Lol I love how ichigo was gettin a hard on from watchin all those guys. O.o is it wrong that some of the things grimm said make a whole lotta sense?
clarit chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
This was nice. This cero guys are so nice. It kinda makes me wanna get away from all the confusing crap out here in the real world and get myself into that house. Though I'm pretty sure i'm not nearly crazy enough to be able to belong. Somehow, sometimes i wish i was.
So I've read in your profile you won't abandon anything, which makes me really happy. With this kind of story, I know I'll follow it and read it happily even if it takes months and months. (:
clarit chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I forgot to say it before, that line that gin used was soo fight club :)
it made me smile.
I expected starrk to be with cero, not renji though :o
I feel bad for ichi though. Grimm is a little bit smothering, isn't he? kidnapping's a little too much XD
Grimm's past was much more awful than I thought it'd be. Though somehow touching, right? him surviving means something. like a miracle born in a horror show.
I'm in love with your fic.
and it's getting more and more interesting.
It's gonna be so bad when I reach the end as I see it's not complete, but it's sooo good i can't stop.
clarit chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
The dialect made me think of a pirate the whole time XD
the only part i didn't get was "cooch" so I did fairly well :)
your fic is genius.
clarit chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is brilliant so far! :)
though ichi sounds a little old and boring. But uhm, most therapists do, so i guess it's realistic. :/
Peypeys13 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I really enjoy your grasp on psychology and how to weave it into your story. It's freaking brilliant. I'm a huge fan :3 I hope you find the time to update. I really enjoy reading your works. Ps I connected this story to a song, Benzie Box by Danger Doom, if you listen to it I think you'll like it :)