Reviews for Gasoline Sandwiches
Wildrosee chapter 7 . 5/28
PLEASE WRITE MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! It is way too cruel to leave us hanging when you write such a good story!
GrimmReaper93 chapter 8 . 5/15
this story... breathe taking
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 8 . 2/14
Damn! This is brilliant! I haven't felt like this in forever! I have always love your works, but by far, this is my most favorite one yet. It's so beautiful. Everything's just so fucking true it fucking hurts. Humanity will always be a fucked up and selfish bitch no matter how hard you try to make a difference in the world. It's truly sad and disappointing that if you don't try to stand for yourself, it will slowly consume and bring you to a darkness in which you can never come out of. And seeing just how Ichigo struggles to fights for his own beliefs just makes this more a complete Masterpiece.

I am truly happy that I am able to find this while currently pinning over a completely different fandom. This is truly a great re-introduction for me since I haven't been reading a lot of GrimmIchi for the last two years now, so yeah, thanks and may your muse never betray you like it usually do to me... He he.. Til next time! :D
Lioange chapter 8 . 1/3
This was innnnnsannnnnne! I love it like I love all your writing! Again, happy new year my friend!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Yaasss Ichi~ Feel those primal senses! xD
bizarrebri chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I'm in love with this. It is absolutely amazing and I need more asap pleeeaassee
Jei chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Out of all your collection of fics, this one is my favorite. Even if you updated only once a year I would keep coming back for me. I find this fic so fascinating. It's like a psychological thriller romance. A hell of a mix but an enticing one none the less. I love this chapter as you see Grimm slowly but surely chipping away at Ichigo proverbial walls of thinking and understanding the world. I don't know if you've ever seen Yami no Matsuei but I think you'd truly enjoy that series and the main characters. It's a dark yet beautiful story. Just like this fic.
TheGrimmReaper93 chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
screaming right now, love this story! 3
tdish chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
This story fucks me up a bit. But in a good way. I'm on the edge of my seat for more.
seekerflee chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
This is absolutely amazing writing! I love how vicious you make Grimm while making me fall in love with him at the same time! Serious Fight Club vibes, which I think is a really kickass. You gotta keep writing this!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
I'm mesmerized. Thank you for the update.
briar black death rose chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
This made going to one of my detested work places better. I work in 3 locations and 4 sublocations in one for those 3 locations. I hope you marathon this story but if you can't I understand. I really love how you've portrayed the characters.
minata-nya chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
FUCK YEEESSSSSS !

OMG! Ok, first, I freakin love your writing! It's really, really nice! Second, please lend me your imagination! It's a great story to begin with, but those two chapters... You really made my day (when it was looking pretty grim...) !

Seriously I'm so, so happy you wrote those, it's a real pleasure to read it! Please do continue, I can't wait to read what's gonna happen now!

Anyway, you sure have another French admiror and fan now ;)
Azure Headlands chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Getting Ichi's getting sucked in! Reminds me of The Joker and Harley. Awesome.
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 8 . 12/14/2016